Growing Pains

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

You're starting to get out here homie I just picked up an 1/8th of Twisted Fruit V2 from a local dispo that also had some top shelf Diesel #4. It was my 1st time in there they couldn't believe how much I knew about the strains lol
I wanna help ya big homie but I'm spread so thin right now I'd just be getting in the way more than helping. The Gorilla Ghash and Girl Scout Ghash sound very interesting, whoever the lucky son of a gun is that test those is gonna find something pretty special IMHO.

ogenius

ogenius

Sorry for the delay, seems my partner and I are not on the same page. I can't put anyone on till details get worked out.
Detroit stand up, u can count me n boss. I would love to grow out testers 4 u. I received double koosh from u last year at thc fest at the roostertail. Sry i didn't do a report ,d town thieves got me

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I know my deal mota. I'm always ready for some beans. Stay up homie.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@Motarebel , Don`t know why I` ve not found this thread before, but anyway I found it now. If I could be of any help now or in the future, just holler at me and let me know what I can do. Would love to grow some of your stuff. If not before, see ya at the Cup.

Top Bottom