Gypsum Anyone?

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

you have taken this poorly brother. i merely pointed out a blindingly obvious fact about Gypsum and its use among a community that neither drives tractors over their pots, nor has high tide floods, nor has high levels of Na or Al nor high levels of compaction. i am trying to save people money, i understand you want to think the worst of people, its your nature

Ecompost

Ecompost

thank god for that, you are unstable, anytime someone dont agree with you, you go loco

Homesteader

Homesteader

I told you to go away and you trolled instead. GO fuck yourself E.

Ecompost

Ecompost

is it too much to have someone counter you, may be go get Slow, he is the only one out of you two that knows anything

Ecompost

Ecompost

hahahha personal attacks are making you look very silly, you have no knowledge of what I do and yet you make everything personal. It must be hard for you to watch your mates taking all the credit for any success you have

Homesteader

Homesteader

What? I guess if I was smarter I would understand you.Poor me.
I refrained from saying your product was a waste for almost a year. How many free threads are on here for you? Go hang out there why don't you.

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

hahahaha you whine like a champ. Typical of a man that lacks the confidence to stand by his own words. just shout obscenities and trash my company, all because I said using gypsum is a waste of time for most people here. i presented reasons why, but instead you want to get people to buy your idea, just like Elaine does to your disgust and so any counter to your ideas needs to be sworn at.

I cant tell you how much I have lost respect for you now after your constant abuse. i never had an issue with you, but you cant help but try to ruin people. you did it to Jumpin earlier in the post too and i have seen you try it on with others besides.
You are mentally unstable, incapable of presenting an argument or listening to a counter without flipping out and you cant take it when someone points to your methods and questions you. i am happy to be questioned brother. i dont need to go to my mates to get the answers. may be Slow will come in and save you from yourself and your foul mouth

Homesteader

Homesteader

Bullshit again. Typical coward. Talk shit on other pages about how high of a horse you ride on and then say it is just about gypsum. Passive aggressive fucks wake up with salty chicklets rolling in their mouth and then wonder what hit em.

To talk shit about lime and my crops, while you are selling it is to unsuspecting fools as a foliar CO2 ....classic douche.

Not just about gypsum you clueless douchebag. I don't like you and the product you sell. Go away and leave me alone.

Last edited:
Homesteader

Homesteader

Bro if you are waiting for me to answer you will be waiting awhile. I didn't even read your question nor do I think there really was one in that long winded cut and astep. You just are into trollin aren't you. Talk bad about Elaine and E will defend her until the end. Not surprising since he regurgitates her shit more than anyone.

Homesteader

Homesteader

You care about your personal profit, this has always been clear. And so now you bash other people for their way of getting money? You sir are a fraud and do as i say not as I do mofo.
Im not selling anything and you know this. I also know what you are selling. I give away knowledge freely trying to save people money at every turn unlike you who sells a product. You know nothing about me so stop acting like you are so smart and talking like you know anything about me.Are you a rich puke? Selling snakeoil without paying for advertising all while disguising yourself as a genuine cool dude.
I dont care about gaining friends on here, I care about truth. Im nice to most on here. Truth be told, your product was a waste of $40. Can I have my money back? You can donate it to charity!

Last edited:
S

Slownickel

Some might be surprised at the addition of gypsum on carbonate rich soils. I do it all the time and the results are phenomenal.

Here is a great video from the man himself..... enjoy.

(5) HUMAN HEALTH AND SOIL FERTILITY 1950s FILM WITH DR. WILLIAM A ALBRECHT 42594 - YouTube

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Homesteader @Ecompost Wow , not sure how I missed this diatribe. I am actually glad I did. I have love and respect for both you guys and would caution you both to use a little more tact in future responses to one another, or use the ignore feature so you don't hook each other into a time and energy wasting full frontal assault.:(

Please don't take this as my taking sides or defending any of the information you guys share. I always take any and all information with a grain of salt and then do the homework to back up folks info.

We can all agree to disagree peacefully. I see this was a ways back and I truly hope you are both well and have buried the hatchet............ Peace :D

Ecompost

Ecompost

Some might be surprised at the addition of gypsum on carbonate rich soils. I do it all the time and the results are phenomenal.

Here is a great video from the man himself..... enjoy.

(5) HUMAN HEALTH AND SOIL FERTILITY 1950s FILM WITH DR. WILLIAM A ALBRECHT 42594 - YouTube
tried it mate, needed to add so much additional organic matter it wasnt worth the cost. far better for me was to build natural organic cycling through increased emission of organic acids, to free up the abundant Ca2++ already in the system here. There is quite literally loads of Ca2 around here, adding more means adding more N inputs and also i get deepening challenges with K, Na, mg and so on. it really wasnt worth the time spreading it.
I use a natural Bokashi soil amendment again rich in Ca2+ but rich in all other things too and this is far more successful and sustainable where I can use a single cow pat to cover an acre of land and 50g per sqm application rate. I am not saying there arent instances where gypsum is useful, not least in helping with the leaching out many of the less useful salts in coastal composting plants, but here, the overhead in N isnt worth the minimal impact adding gypsum would offer. I got the soil to break up by spiking P and using Humic acids at a rate of 6kg per hectare per year, so this benefit is not sole to gypsum.
I think Ca2++ in humans is far more cmplex than simply over adding it to soil solves. Perhaps less meat and so less phosphoric acid in the GI tract might increase the rate of Ca2 in humans? perhaps not drinking pasturised milk and assuming you get any value from that. perhaps its, too many acidic fruits, or too mch vinegar on them fries, or even too much salt ...Perhaps it is GI tract bio warfare and over accumulations of T6SS proteins disrupting MPK-Jnk pathways for Ca2+?

I think we can go on forever. I dont use gypsum and I live on carbonate land and i get great results from all my crops, only time we struggle is when our neighbors spray toxins and all the bugs run for cover, but we have ideas and are mostly preventing loss worth noting.

peace
eco

Top Bottom