Help! Is this mildew? What do I do?

• Thread starter pdx420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pdx420

Hello, I believe my plant has some mildew. Can someone confirm this for me? What should should I do about it? I’m growing outdoors.
Help is this mildew what do i do

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Is that the only spot on the plant? Have you sprayed with anything recently? Could they be getting sprayed by a sprinkler in the yard?

It looks like mildew. Wait for a confirmation, and how to proceed👍🏻

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Looks like bird shit. I think your ok. Usually pm starts as circles of white.
That’s good to know! It had a mildew look but it was ina weird place. Hence my goofy questions : )

@pdx420 i stand corrected! Sorry 😬

P

pdx420

Is that the only spot on the plant? Have you sprayed with anything recently? Could they be getting sprayed by a sprinkler in the yard?

It looks like mildew. Wait for a confirmation, and how to proceed👍🏻
It is on about 1/4 of the leaves, but only a few leaves are very noticeable. I had it in a greenhouse and it started to rain nonstop for a few days, after day 1 I moved it inside as there was a lot of condensation inside the green house that was dropping onto the plant. I believe it may be from water dropping down onto it from the greenhouse.
IMG 0683
IMG 0683

IMG 0684
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
It is on about 1/4 of the leaves, but only a few leaves are very noticeable. I had it in a greenhouse and it started to rain nonstop for a few days, after day 1 I moved it inside as there was a lot of condensation inside the green house that was dropping onto the plant. I believe it may be from water dropping down onto it from the greenhouse.View attachment 2167202View attachment 2167202
im going to go with Nate on this not being mildew. But the water dropping could definitely leave a spot like that. 👍🏻👍🏻 I would just be watching hourly 😂

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Make a simple compost tea. Strain it well and spray the plant with it.
This will take care of the Mildew in short order. Spray the plant once a day for a few days.
Then make sure it dries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom