Help pls, pale outdoor plant, leaves yellowing but not falling

• Thread starter wdverdes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wdverdes

Hi there

I have 6 small plants outside, the timer stopped so they started to flower really fast and in 13.5 hours of light and I decided to let them go even if they're small to test it.

So, this week right after the pistils appeared the leaves of 4/6 plants started getting pale (light green), then they got almost white and finally yellow.
Help pls pale outdoor plant leaves yellowing but not falling
Help pls pale outdoor plant leaves yellowing but not falling 2

First I thought of nitrogen deficiency, gave it a good foliar application (of what I discovered to be a strong solution) but I been applying foliar like that in all my plants since other grows and didn't had this problem.

It's interesting that the leaves don't want to fall even if yellow, they stay in the plant.
Help pls pale outdoor plant leaves yellowing but not falling 3

I'm growing 1 bluedream in sphagnum+perlite+vermiculite 2.5L vase

And the rest in a mix of 50% soil and 50% the mixture of sphagnum etc.

I'm giving it what I think to be a good amount of macro+micro fert, but to me it looks something like overfert or ph

Download 1

I lost my ph test kit but in a 3x1 analog meter (light moist and ph) it shows something like ph 7, need to confirm it with the reagent.

Here I have (really) strong sun, some high temperatures, water is good but sometimes once a day isn't enough.

I gave it a boost of the fert, no improvements at all.

Some of my indoors plants also started showing same symptoms but with burned tips (not near close to light)

Help pls pale outdoor plant leaves yellowing but not falling 5
Help pls pale outdoor plant leaves yellowing but not falling 6
Help pls pale outdoor plant leaves yellowing but not falling 7

I was using organic fert but it spoiled so I switched to this mineral fert..

In the outdoors I also sprayed neem

Top Bottom