Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Where we are 200k could buy a real nice property
Our property was on the market for 18 months with only two showings
We fel in love instantly
For those who have visited you can see why
5 am in New Zealand been raining can't wait for day light to come and continue our adventure
Sure has changed. The cars are all more modern, lol the old classic mini coopers are gone traffic here in Timaru is bad seems like way more people but they are very friendly and I just love saying thanks luv to the gals, cheers mate to fellas, gidday to all
No weed sure is weird. Asked a fe stony looking folks not the season they say oh well
Can't wait for dawn its 20 hours ahead of coll time that and jet lag sure is weird
Hope you all have a greAt day
Will keep left driving may be good not all baked and confused will go with the flow keep calm and carry on
Cheers all

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Found out one of my fishing buddies Jamie is in NZ trout fishing right now too,Not sure where hes at though,trying to find out,he got their a couple days before you.Unusual for him to be trout fishing as hes a big tuna guy.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I dont think hes even wet a line yet,mommas got him cooking sausages and cleaning the kitchen,lol,Yes dear,right away dear,ill get right on it...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont think hes even wet a line yet,mommas got him cooking sausages and cleaning the kitchen,lol,Yes dear,right away dear,ill get right on it...
Rain today much needed
I cook, she cleans a pre nuptial agreement yea right lol
Had lamb chops for dinner
Played a game of pool in a pub where my friend had a pint of beer
Eight New Zealand dollars about five US dollars. Back 33 year ago would have been 25 cents
Huffed a joint of leaves kind of sorta got a buzz weed is very scarce but we met a yank who may help out
Lots of travel last three days tomorrow will be first day to fish
Will report

xavier7995

xavier7995

Rain today much needed
I cook, she cleans a pre nuptial agreement yea right lol

Funny how that deal never seems to pan out, tried the same thing and wellllllll, i am happy with the times she does. Learned to clean up as I go all chef style.

xavier7995

xavier7995

My pop is visiting this weekend so went to benihana for dinner and the show and then off to the mountains in the morning. Beautiful out.

Gotta do some googling, he is a med patient in his home state and uses some sort of lotion to help walk but I guess his normal brand got discontinued and he can't find anything that works so we are going dispensary shopping. Went last time he was here at the conversations with the budtenders were hilarious. Really highlighted how silly much of the "medical" marijuana stuff can be. Shook his cane at them that yelling gin was for getting fucked up, medicine fixes an ailment. They looked shocked that their pitch about medicine getting you elevated had a negative backlash.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Great day of good food and nice family times. Grandpa got my little guy a bike so off to the park tomorrow. Kudos to the staff at kind love, pops was happy with the salves and impressed at the professionalism and also the place not being sleezy as most in his area are and have people to stoned to answer questions. I was amazed they didn't give us the boot as he did the equivalent of yelling bong in a head shop and asked about flying with stuff, but again high five to the staff for giving an answer that was honest and straightforward while also protecting themselves.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Gosh I miss Benihana's. I used to live about 10 minutes from one. If you go to the sushi bar, before 6, it's super cheap.

Church today, resting back and ribs. Might have broke a rib about three weeks ago, still hurts like a son of a gun. Trying not to sneeze.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Living in a dream
Total sobering not so bad
Have not gone a week withoutin many years
Think of it this way..... wait till you do get a toke or 2 of some dank and it will blow you the F&&& away. Oh yeaaaa Only time in recent memory I went a week with no erb was when I was locked up. Glad those dayz are gone!!!

xavier7995

xavier7995

It is amazing out. Got my ass kicked in an interview/skill test today. Thought I was showing up to demonstrate excel skills, but was hardcore straight accounting and I was really unprepared. Sucked, but looking around the room I think I am still in the running. Going for a great job at double my pay, however doing stuff I hate, tomorrow. Hope they don't nail me with technical processing questions as that is what today was and stuff I haven't dealt with in over 8 years.

Dream deferred on making a go of mj, family first and all that good stuff. Might be my dream, but well, the nightmare of not taking care of them very quickly overrides that, not even a decision that takes thought at this point.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Been kind of a rough week, tonight turned into a weird bag of crap is all I can say. Stealing from a song lyric, but asked a crazy dude why he talks to himself and he said who can answer my questions better than me. Feeling like that guy today.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
22 deg. out clear and as soon as chores are done, feed goats open barns off I go to the Gorge for some floating and fishing.
6 joints rolled cutting back a bit personal stash is down to 1/2 lb oh no!!!!

xavier7995

xavier7995

Something happened to my eggs yesterday. ...idk @chickenman .....think they are still safe to eat.
20160327 093841

I already know the answer, it is a no cause these eggs suck and are barely fit for pancake making.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Would avoid...
Bluebird day out.
Got 40 dozen or so eggs to wash and box deliver tomorrow
Get caught up on chores...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Overcast cooler, good day to reinstall new pump on washing machine.
Wish me luck got it all tore up to get to will be fun get real baked re assemble....
Getting ready to plant veggies for our summer garden.
we start under lights indoors then move to Greenhouse then plant outside starting end of may or so,

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Huge huge success on the washer pump replacement .
I ain't getting no god damn man out for well over 300 bucks to replace pump when I can fight, struggle, cuss my way thru it.....
Actually went well. Had huge leak 1st test run hooked small drain hose on wrong hickey blindly found fitting good as gold now w ill run a cycle but thinking were good to drain
Got real dank the stank.
There is a out flow filter that needs to be cleaned regularly, will have wife check on periodically
Time now for a session in man cave spinning some LP records...
. Found mystery sack a bit dry but real tasty and very stony..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom