I need some help choosing the right light💡

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Yeah the FCE 3000 is a different price category but cheap for the category. I dont buy the samsung diode supperiority. not for that price increase anyways. I would buy a good 200 watt LED if there was one i could get easilly in EU (if the price was right comparing to a 300 wat set up) But most 200 watt leds are the same price or higher then the 300 watt Im planning to buy. Does not make sense to buy less power when the price is the same (if they are dimmable)

70x70 CM is all i have for the space and I need to max the amount i can get from that so I want max light for surface its cheaper then buying the amount of weed I smoke to invest in an over powered light. Hell, one harvest and I have the money back lol compared to when i smoke it.

is the latest TS1000 model considered less efficient per watt then that vipra spectra model you are looking to buy ?
It sure is allot of work comparing all those difference in models.

If i can get 1 gram/watt dried out of the LED then it has paid itself back after one month in comparison to having to buy it instead of growing)
I get your point i also like to go
A little bigger but it also have to
Fit yk

And yes the mars hydro ts1000 goes 1,8 ppfd/watt

And the viparspectra goes around 2,3 ppfd/watt so there is a pretty big difference

Latest posts

Top Bottom