JMR first time indoor grow soil pics to follow how do u get rid nats soil wet they love it would little lime help

• Thread starter Waterunning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Waterunning

Waterunning

Jmr  first time indoor grow soil pics to follow how do u get rid nats soil wet they love it wo 2
Jmr  first time indoor grow soil pics to follow how do u get rid nats soil wet they love it wo 3

Jmr  first time indoor grow soil pics to follow how do u get rid nats soil wet they love it wo
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Gnats love to live in rotten organic matter like soil.

I’m organic and my old room was near a window I had a hella a time with them trying everything d.e,mosquito dunks,neem oil ect ect ect

in the end I tried nematodes and in days they had munched them up
There really gentle and do no harm at all they only eat the gnats larva putting a end to thier life cycle.

Put some yellow sticky traps up the adults are attracted to the colour

Info below and seller of nematodes

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
If you open and dry your soil ahead of time for a couple weeks it helps, also nematodes are legit. Gmix knows his shit ✌

7munkee

7munkee

Boy I know your pain. I am also organic crower. Diatomaceous earth works well. They even sell food grade Diatomaceous Earth you can add to livestock feed to kill worms if you are worried about pets getting into it.

It's a little cheaper than nematodes IME. Plus, I was always worried if they'd make it to me alive.

Top Bottom