Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I looked at that pic of the "clone only"
Way I remember it, that strain leaned a more to the sativa side.
IDK smoked a joints since then so......

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

IMHO that is not correct info. I grew strain that in the late 80's or early 90's and it was definitely from beans.
There may very well be a "cut" floating around now called "Indiana Bubblegum" but that strain has definitely been around for long time.
There are plenty of bubblegums floating around. There were in the past. This is Indiana Bubblegum Clone only. From Indiana. If you believe in the late 80's and 90's that seed producers were

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Not putting every name under the sun on them then that's a different issue. But there is a clone only Indiana Bubblegum and that's the picture of it.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Yeti BX2

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Not putting every name under the sun on them then that's a different issue. But there is a clone only Indiana Bubblegum and that's the picture of it.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match about something I know to be a fact.

Bubblegum was a STRAIN going around in the Indiana/Illinois area at least since the mid 80's (probably sooner) it was a STRAIN that came true from seed. This "Indiana Bubblegum Clone only" is just a cut that came out of that seed line IMO. When I was growing bubblegum it DEFINITELY wasn't coming from "some seed company" it came from some acquaintances of mine. Growing back then was a lot different then today. No internet. Not near as many seed banks and/or breeders offering their gear all over. You had to know somebody....fwiw

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Kind of an open ended question but what are your favorite things about the glue?

There are a few. She yields big, She tastes great, she smells wonderful, she is very potent...IMO strains like this are not easy to find. If they where I would have or had it..Will I keep it forever probably not. I don't keep even the super elites around much past 5 years.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I'm not going to get into a pissing match about something I know to be a fact.

Bubblegum was a STRAIN going around in the Indiana/Illinois area at least since the mid 80's (probably sooner) it was a STRAIN that came true from seed. This "Indiana Bubblegum Clone only" is just a cut that came out of that seed line IMO. When I was growing bubblegum it DEFINITELY wasn't coming from "some seed company" it came from some acquaintances of mine. Growing back then was a lot different then today. No internet. Not near as many seed banks and/or breeders offering their gear all over. You had to know somebody....fwiw

I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly. Yes, all plants come from seed and so did this cut in the 80's/early 90's. I do not know facts of exact date. This in particular is a cut/clone from the original seed stock of the Indiana bubblegum born and raised in Indiana. At some point they popped a handful or more of beans that they bred. Or very possibly were given. Or were found in a bag of afghani who knows...But they popped them. At last the bazooka joe 58 day heart racer was established. They then proceeded to pass it around. Not pass the beans out. Or... Maybe they did. But they called this one Indiana Bubblegum.
And no pissing here. More or less curious on your opinion of clone only strains. Such as Ohio bred deathstar for example. That would not be considered clone only? It did come from seed and I believe there are two phenos of her. Don't quote me on that. What about all the original Chems founded at a dead show in Indiana. There were only a certain amount of bag seeds popped and not all made it but the ones that did are now clone only Chems. Also sure things were different, but high times had that seed stash on lock.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

There are a few. She yields big, She tastes great, she smells wonderful, she is very potent...IMO strains like this are not easy to find. If they where I would have or had it..Will I keep it forever probably not. I don't keep even the super elites around much past 5 years.
What's the head like? Confusing or mellow? I'm vegging it out now and like the vigor. Tops very well. I'm just wondering what your high points (no pun) were on her. Thanks!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Typically high quality low yield is the norm but GG#4 is putting out 2 per light. The high for me is heavy couch lock. I don't feel like doing much after..

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Typically high quality low yield is the norm but GG#4 is putting out 2 per light. The high for me is heavy couch lock. I don't feel like doing much after..
What day do you usually pull down? I like to take as much as I can at 63. Would that be a bit early?

H

happy b

What day do you usually pull down? I like to take as much as I can at 63. Would that be a bit early?
Hey top of the crop . am I right in thinking your one of the cats that snagged a pack of HH gg4 s1?I thought I saw you mention you had em.

H

happy b

I knew I wanted some Yeti. Obviously it's not what's on Thcbay though.
I too am curious at what you mean?do you mean there's no normal yeti left on the bay just black yeti or something?are you looking to get a pack of yeti?

Top Bottom