Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

ahh good news. My 1500 ballast and bulb came in. Its funny when you look right at a 1000 watt bulb and think, "thats not that bright..."..

When my vision returns I will try to get some pics up, but to give you an idea what it looks like I have included a pic:

Sun
P

Pandaman

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!! LOL

Awesome bulb, Lost!

Can't wait to see it in action :). If that's possible...

Peace

L

Lost

I have a test going to see how much hotter the room gets. I turned off a 1k and turned on the 1.5k so we will see if the a/c can still hold room temp...

L

Lost

Yea, its too bright, I can't take pics. I'll have to get some at lights out. I do have some nice bleaching from where The plant got too close to a 1k a few weeks back. I did not remove the offending leaves and they have bounced back aside frim where the leaves were bleached. I would say I have 10 affected leaves on a plant with several thousand. My roots look great, all of the plants look great and have the nicest sheen on the leaves, tons of oil and goodness going on there.

L

Lost

Room temp up 1.3 degrees seems to be holding there.. Puts me about 78 degrees. Perfect actually with my 1250 ppm co2 :)

E

easypleasie

I thought it would've been bigger. Oh wait...is this a 1500 hps or mh?

I just got a 1k horti super blue mh and the thing is massive! lol it's the same thickness of the 1k on the ends but has a huge bulge in the middle. I'm thinking it might not fit in my hood...hmm I need to go check that out now...

E

easypleasie

I just looked them up and it's making me wanna get one to test out! Keep us updated on your test, bro! Good stuff indeed :) We'll probably see a few test grows since the equipment just came out. Looking forward to the final results.

edit: lost, can you still get these somewhere? I just saw on their website that the prototypes are sold out. lol I was just about to pull the trigger

L

Lost

The next shipment is due in end of this week. Go ahead and order, they are available. I got the last one of the original shipment, but like I said, sunlight supply said they would have more end of week :)

L

Lost

Pics. I really like how the dark pics show the leaf sheen. Also please not that the girls are sleeping in the night pics and why the leafs are laying down..

1500hpsballast
Update1
Update2
Update3
Update4
Update5
E

easypleasie

Lookin nice and healthy! That girl in the middle is an amazon! lol What all strains you got running in there? And which ones look to have the most potential for ya? Is that a titanium I see in there? :) How did that girl finish up btw?

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Hey lost it looks like you've got both lumatek's and galaxy's ballasts, any opinions on which is better?

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Looks like you have some serious trimming and buckets of dank in your near future... nice grow

Top Bottom