Mangled deformed leaves. Please help!

• Thread starter Tessamya
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tessamya

I’m growing from cuts, and my leaves are growing mangled, and misshapen with missing leaf edges in some parts. There are absolutely no bugs. I’ve been growing for 9 years and have never seen this. Any ideas?

Mangled deformed leaves please help
Mangled deformed leaves please help 2
Mangled deformed leaves please help 3
Mangled deformed leaves please help 4
Mangled deformed leaves please help 5
Mangled deformed leaves please help 6
Mangled deformed leaves please help 7
Mangled deformed leaves please help 8
Mangled deformed leaves please help 9
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Do you have a ipm routine 🤔 😳 👀 I see some critter damage.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

Were these started indoors and recently moved outside? Maybe just struggling to acclimate to the sun intensity?
I'm an indoor grower but I have seen similar growth if I try to bring my lights intensity up too quickly..

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Come to think of it I have seen this damage outside. when I left some girls out on the deck overnight and they got frost damage. And when I have sprayed neem oil in the morning and it doesn't get a chance to dry before full sun. But I see you're plants are covered 🤔

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I've seen something similar with a plant I am currently growing. I don't know what caused it. The leaf problem went away, but the plant is still weird. My best guess is a genetic mutation. Otherwise, I don't know. Another plant from the same batch of seeds is growing well right next to the weird one. So... IDK...

S

smokingfred

Did you solve this problem? Mine show exactly the same sympthom, with deformed/gnarled new growth

Top Bottom