Maya42 Sohum Outdoor Grow 2015

• Thread starter maya42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That is seriously gonna STINK. Add some molasses or other sugar to that, tell me how you like it.

maya42

maya42

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

20150510 104851

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not I, either. I would have had a couple or three dozen going, but the fucking fungus gnats made sure I wouldn't. Another treatment with Gnatrol WDG last night for the second batch, most are growing, some are quite borked from being chewed on at the roots.

maya42

maya42

That's not good sea maiden. I've heard gnatrol works well. Have you tried compost tea for the fg? I've read some things but never tried.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

That's not good sea maiden. I've heard gnatrol works well. Have you tried compost tea for the fg? I've read some things but never tried.
considering FG love to feed off organic matter, i woul not be pouring any more organic matter, such as compost tea, until the gnats are suppressed or population would be lower, but thats just me...

also best thig i used for gnats, was letting the top soil dry out and then adding sand to the top of the pots to make sure they cant lay new eggs

and good on you bulldog...i wish i lived near yall...i got 300 plants too much right now...could be giving some away to sea if she needed them lol

maya42

maya42

Hi everyone! Been outta town for about a week. Time for some updates.

20150520 084307
first off is kosher kush.
20150520 084404

second is the fire hog
20150520 084552

then is the super silver haze By MNS.

I Believe the plants have had the bare minimum during the last ten days.
I think my ca25 is sitting at the p.o. . Woo hoo. Going to use it to tomorrow

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

looking real nice so far man....can wait to go find a spot for mine...so hard to find a good outdoor spot in my area, gotta drive a good hour and go guerilla...gonna do 20-40 smaller plants, nothing as nice as yours, just trying to get rid of extra plants i dont need lol...figure put them to work

maya42

maya42

Today I fed with the above alfalfa mixture Which has fish so that is promising.

On a side note: I've noticed when I feed the alfalfa soak (2-3 week soak)I get the leaf curl around the edges indicating a MG def. I think it the alfalfa is pushing the plant hard without enough Epsom salt.

Anyone else get this?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Whatcha got going this year strain wise JF?
for outdoor, nothing crazy...to be honest i dont even know...lolit would be an assortment thats for sure, basically leftovers from my parental selection...made 5-6 clones of each of the straisn i had, then sent the mothers in flower...now i got one form each as a mother, and about 150-200 plants sitting there with no place to go, about 10 inches tall....had 300 but i put 30 in the yard for now(till i find a spot) and another 50 in a new tent i just bought...

this is my whole strain list of what i ran this time..

ghost train haze #1(rare dakness)-----crap
holy grail kush(barneys farm)-----found a nice keeper
skywalker kush(reserva privada)----found 2 nice ones, not sure which to choose yet but i got my eye on one
somari(soma)--------------no choices made yet, too early
scotts og(rare dankness)---only kept #4...rest hermied
tangie(reserva privada)---too early to tell
cookies kush(barneys farm)-----2 really nice phenos...might keep em both
pato #1(kannabia)----nothing special yet...maybe later on in flower??

501st og(rare dankness)-----1 half decent plant, nothing special worth keeping though
rugburn og(rare dankness)-----2 half decent plants, but nothing worht keeping
kritikal-k(kannabia)-------very nice structures, but no smells yet, might be too early
sour kosher(dna)------hermied like crazy
grizzly pk----seriously dont know what happend to the mother, have a few clones, but cant find the mom in my flower rooms anywhere, lol...like socks in a dryer
super shark(710 genetics)----never tried to germ them yet
high priority(710 genetics)----never germed yet
710 cheese(710 genetics)---gave away, lol
andromina(710 genetics)---looking like viet/thai, but supposed to be black domina cross, lol
gigabud(710 genetics)---gave away
darkstar(th seeds)---not bad, can see some decent smells, but nothing amazing
kushberry(dna)----just germed
blue og(g13 labs)---2 nice phenos, dont know which to choose, one more sative super triched out, and other more indica and less trichs but smells better...
purple og #18(reserva privada)----one decent plant, but nothing special
dirty harry(my genetics)- found a really nice keeper
Lemonberry(my genetics)-- some really nice orang/tangerine smells in only week 2...(lemon haze x hashberry)
sourberry(my genetics)---2 distics phenos, both can be keepers, depending what your looking for...(sour cream x hashberry)
ans last but not least(actually the best :D lol) my DeezyD

.and my outdoor will be an assortment of these i guess...randomly chosen plants from the batch get put out when they get too big for my veg area lol...also have about 15 jean guy plants in the yard waiting to get put out in the forrest..

sorry for the long message, dont wanna hijack your thread man

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Today I fed with the above alfalfa mixture Which has fish so that is promising.

On a side note: I've noticed when I feed the alfalfa soak (2-3 week soak)I get the leaf curl around the edges indicating a MG def. I think it the alfalfa is pushing the plant hard without enough Epsom salt.

Anyone else get this?
leaf edges curling upwards like the plant in praying, is usually a sign of water stress...meaning the plant is trying to conserve water within its self...it can happen for a few reasons...for me its usually due to too much ferts(high EC in the soil) that makes the plant stress for water

potassium plays the biggest role in water translocation within the plant...maybe you dont have enough K or anothe rmineral is locking some out...or maybe your soil mix is too hot...ive had that happen a few times to young plants from a soil mix too hot and too mugh intense light combination

Latest posts

Top Bottom