• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
How’s it goin folks! Another day of fun

Threw in some azomite, gypsum, epsom, myco, and let ‘em rip!
Weed always looks so similar until late flower, the one super unique plant I've had was space panda, it had the weirdest bud structure and made the other plant next to it look meh. You find this too?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Weed always looks so similar until late flower, the one super unique plant I've had was space panda, it had the weirdest bud structure and made the other plant next to it look meh. You find this too?
Yeah, but when you think about it that’s what we all do, hunt for that unique plant that checks all the boxes for us personally, it may not be the next persons cup of tea but that’s what’s so great about weed the diversity of flavors, aromas, visual appeal, density, resistances etc etc., i truly believe people who say they don’t like weed, just haven’t found that particular strain but better yet pheno of that strain that just… clicks with their body, personality, habits etc

And now… I don’t suggest setting this up and climbing this high when…. You’re this high 🤣 probably shoulda ate the starburst Eddie’s AFTER climbing up there and tying these knots in the air with a 25-35mph wind 🤣

Tire swings done 🤣

Just had rope and spare tires laying around so why not lol

IMG 4185
IMG 4186
IMG 4187
IMG 4188
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Morning folks! Girls are fillin out! Buds down to the nets 😁

Both Frostettes were topped the other day at the 5th node and the cali blues freak clone was also topped gunna bush them out then clone em and flip em, I’ll do continuous cloning vs keeping a single mother, I normally only go a few runs per pheno but I’ll clone em till they need replaced lol, I’ll probably veg them and top them all summer and flip them right when temps start to drop depending how our summer temps are, just don’t feel like fighting them all summers other option is to clone as soon as I can get one off each one and flip the 3x to test them out, maybe I’ll pick one I’ve the other before a big winter run, we’ll see

Maybe a nice 3 plant 10 gallon pot run

IMG 4194
IMG 4195
IMG 4197
IMG 4196
IMG 4199
IMG 4200
IMG 4201
IMG 4202
IMG 4203
IMG 4204
IMG 4205
IMG 4206
IMG 4207
IMG 4208
IMG 4209
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
At the in laws now, brother in laws 10x10 just has some plants revegging them one is my cement shoes I back crossed he liked and is revegging it out even though I have him about 50 seeds lol, and a cali blues freak clone in the back

IMG 4221
Rama777

Rama777

Just knocking out the bigger bed now finished flipping the 5’x50’ add on by hand then added 5 wheelbarrows of my homemade compost on top it’s not fully done but that’s ok I’m covering it all in heavy fabric after it is tilled so it’ll continue to break down in the soil

Most likely will be a cherry tomato row down the edge of the bed I have 10, wife wants watermelon too though…. Somewhere has to fit about 200-300 onions as well lol
Watermelon has to be my least favorite crop to grow.. Around here, seems like we always get a massive rain before the watermelons are ripe. Then they either split or taste like water.

Cantaloupes never split and even if they do get diluted with water, so long as you pick ‘em’ ripe, they’re still pretty damn good. Cantaloupes all day!

You top dress mycos? What brand?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I
Watermelon has to be my least favorite crop to grow.. Around here, seems like we always get a massive rain before the watermelons are ripe. Then they either split or taste like water.

Cantaloupes never split and even if they do get diluted with water, so long as you pick ‘em’ ripe, they’re still pretty damn good. Cantaloupes all day!

You top dress mycos? What brand?
I use great white shark for my myco, gotta pick some more up soon

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Whew busy day,

The cali blues freak buds are chunkin out like hell, fat greasy buds and stackin like crazy tons of that blueberry coming out now, tomorrow starts week 6

workin in the garden today got the cherry tomato’s and cucumbers all planted, made a… here’s what’s laying around mix to amend holes when planting out, made sure they had plenty of calcium and mag at the bottom of the holes, the buried the tomatoes deep, put huge holes for em set up their stings for the weave and amended the soil with a ton of homemade compost plus the amendment mix

Strawberry patch is flowering out like crazy too

IMG 4266
IMG 4269
IMG 4267
IMG 4271
IMG 4273
IMG 4270
IMG 4276
IMG 4277
IMG 4278
IMG 4280
IMG 4283
IMG 4284
IMG 4285
IMG 4286
IMG 4287
IMG 4288
IMG 4289
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Whew busy day,

The cali blues freak buds are chunkin out like hell, fat greasy buds and stackin like crazy tons of that blueberry coming out now, tomorrow starts week 6

workin in the garden today got the cherry tomato’s and cucumbers all planted, made a… here’s what’s laying around mix to amend holes when planting out, made sure they had plenty of calcium and mag at the bottom of the holes, the buried the tomatoes deep, put huge holes for em set up their stings for the weave and amended the soil with a ton of homemade compost plus the amendment mix

Strawberry patch is flowering out like crazy too
awesome mike the veggies are looking great man. i like the way you have the plastic stuff there with the holes. that strawberry patch is going to be packed with strawberrys man.🍓🍓🍓

Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
awesome mike the veggies are looking great man. i like the way you have the plastic stuff there with the holes. that strawberry patch is going to be packed with strawberrys man.🍓🍓🍓
Thanks fam! It’s coming along! Tons more work to do but it’ll get there lol

Couple lights out pics of the girls

All the cali blues freak clones have been given out, but the mother and the 2 frostettes are chillin new tops poppin out from their topping

IMG 4292
IMG 4293
IMG 4294
IMG 4297
IMG 4298
IMG 4299
IMG 4300
IMG 4302
IMG 4305
IMG 4307
IMG 4308
IMG 4309
IMG 4310
IMG 4290
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Dude, those trichomes are glistening.
I Love these Last few weeks they get so nice looking in pics 😁

Went HAM in the garden today, store was out of 10’ T-Posts… but I had some 2x8x10’s layin on the fabric holding it down grabbed some logs to replace them and started rippin them down to 1 1/2”… ish 😆, nothing spectacular, testing the method out if it’s a success then I’ll buy some 4x4x12’s and cement them in as permenant trellises for Florida weave or upright method. I’m doing a combo of both, Florida weave for 1-2 strings then I’ll string them up vertically, the one is 8’ tall other is 7’ tall, gotta build one more behind that one for another variety of tomato

Then I did the cheap 4’ and 5’ T-Posts I had used for the fence and set those up for a Florida weave for pepper plants I’m done with plants falling over in the high winds we get lol nothing special just screwed em together roughly square, it’ll be fun

Best part is hosing off the garden when I’m done so it’s nice and clean haha

IMG 4319
IMG 4326
IMG 4323
Rama777

Rama777

I Love these Last few weeks they get so nice looking in pics 😁

Went HAM in the garden today, store was out of 10’ T-Posts… but I had some 2x8x10’s layin on the fabric holding it down grabbed some logs to replace them and started rippin them down to 1 1/2”… ish 😆, nothing spectacular, testing the method out if it’s a success then I’ll buy some 4x4x12’s and cement them in as permenant trellises for Florida weave or upright method. I’m doing a combo of both, Florida weave for 1-2 strings then I’ll string them up vertically, the one is 8’ tall other is 7’ tall, gotta build one more behind that one for another variety of tomato

Then I did the cheap 4’ and 5’ T-Posts I had used for the fence and set those up for a Florida weave for pepper plants I’m done with plants falling over in the high winds we get lol nothing special just screwed em together roughly square, it’ll be fun

Best part is hosing off the garden when I’m done so it’s nice and clean haha
10’ t-posts are a pain to source. I got a bunch from tractor supply but it was a special order that I had to wait on for like 6-8 weeks..

And I’m with you on the peppers. I wouldn’t care THAT much about them falling over if not for the fact that it fucks up ripening..

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
10’ t-posts are a pain to source. I got a bunch from tractor supply but it was a special order that I had to wait on for like 6-8 weeks..

And I’m with you on the peppers. I wouldn’t care THAT much about them falling over if not for the fact that it fucks up ripening..
Yeah and the past few years we’ve gotten crazy wind storms 2-3 times a summer so I figured this would help a ton with that

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
What’s up folks! Plants are all doing great in the tent and the gardens, these Frostette seedlings are gettin gnarly, no chill after their topping, both are growin at an excellent rate but pheno 2 has a stalk on her like no tomorrow, I’ve never had such a thick stalk in a seedling before plus massive leaves and great structure, super fast growth rate so far she’s already got my eye 👁️

Gotta pop a clone of each quick as I can get one so I can see some flower traits, maybe another 2 weeks or so and I’ll grab a clone of each and once they are rooted I’ll flip the mothers

IMG 4332
IMG 4333
IMG 4334
IMG 4335
IMG 4336
IMG 4339
IMG 4340
IMG 4341
IMG 4342
IMG 4343
IMG 4344
IMG 4345