Mr dizzle's doubled's MPB style jockin log

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Carson

nope, Ive never ever had PM. I dont know if im lucky, but i think its due to over doing my ventilation. the air is cleaned once a minute. I had some avid that i sprayed right before i flipped and havent seen a mite since

They are always hiding somewhere. Just when you think you have eliminated the little bastards:icon_stick man:.

K

kushpheen

diz did you end up rotating or spinning the plants around to even out their growth early on?

M

mrdizzle

diz did you end up rotating or spinning the plants around to even out their growth early on?

no, the center plant is all gravy getting light from 4 sides, the other plants its def not a good idea to rotate. you actually want them to grow towards the light since there isnt any on the back side of them. a little training, then after you see what your working with. i pretty much stripped whatever was on the back side of the plant off after week 2ish. you dont feel that bad doing it when you realize the other half of teh plant is a # plus. in a perfect world i would have another 6ft to work with and 400's or 600s would be on the back side of the 4 outside plants.

this helped me in my other room, i actually pushed the bucket againt the wall so I could gain a fot of floor space. I will post pics tonight i wanted to get plant in the buckets first

M

mrdizzle

yea i almost said fuck it and threw in the 5 masters i have for the other room but then i woulda been fucked in two weeks. so i put them in the buckets today just gotta punch holes for the topfeed, fill the res and sit back. Im going to veg these for about 3days because they are already big. def gonna super crop as well

M

mrdizzle

i feel like i just keep posting the same pics, basically when you walk into the room. i will have to get a ladder or crawl in the back too take some pics. only about 14days from chop. nothing can go wrong from here on out..................

mango420

mango420

Hey Mr dizzle, nice room you got there..im about to switch over to the mpb's from soil..I noticed you are running an open room(intake,exhaust), what size blowers are you using for exhaust and intake? and are you running any Co2 in your room? Thanks man

M

mrdizzle

i have a 12in vortex for my out and a 10in hydrofarm for my intake. no co2. i think the whole turn off turn on co2 set up are a big waste of time, by the time the plant gets any co2 the fans turn back on and out it goes

M

mrdizzle

also vertical bulbs make a room hotter than hoods, no matter what krusty says,

mango420

mango420

Do you run your vents 24/7? Cant wait to see some harvest pics..must be coming soon..how have the buds filled in in the last week?

M

mrdizzle

i will post some pictures today, i have 9day till the 9week mark but i think i may need to take them more like 65-67. i changed out the res for one last time. im thinking a 4-5day flush will be enough, but i can always let them go with water until they look properly flushed

M

mrdizzle

in my other room i am giving them 30hrs of dark before I flipped to hopefully speed the flower time up a couple days

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow. I had heard about this and never tried it because it seemed un-nataural. I have a completely different opinion now. Will Try.

Thanks this is great info.:happy

B

Boots Sugarleaf

u crawlin on ur belly or what? jeez man...they look like they could easily go 2 more weeks....holy crap dude....what was your plant to bulb spacing again?

Looking amazing so far tho dude.....ur gonna need an outdoor trim krew, LOL

M

mrdizzle

its about 6ft from center to center, but the center bucket sits about 5ft from each of the outter buckets.,the 6ft gives u about 2.5ft for the plant from its center, and then a ft around the bulb, its hard to figure out until you run it thou I moved them a couple times

I dont want to jinkz myself

M

mrdizzle

yea i think i will take them 67days, but Im gonna watch the plant close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom