mrdizzle

nada, they are pretty much the same strenght. the AP stays cooler too IMO

transplanted my blackberry's they are at day 3 in the buckets

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Damn dizzle,
Those girls are looking real happy.
Cant wait to see how the Coco does.
I havent used coco yet. I had no idea it could hold that much constant water and still beathe well. i need to get on doing a test run with it.

E

easypleasie

Those the 8" shallow coco pots? I just ordered some of them for my 2nd run. The 6" ones i'm using are really small. I hope the 8" works better in the same way the 6x6 rockwool does compared to the 4x4.

How are you running your drips? Looks like they are on the outside of the coco baskets.

L

Lost

Looking great Dizzle, love the coco top feed. Mine are filling the buckets now, well 2 ROG are. Without top feed it took about 4 days for the roots to hit the water. I had to keep watering the top once every day or so, but now i just leave it, lol.

M

mrdizzle

Yea I just set the dripper to the outside of the basket, the coco feels moist, the coco even fully wet it holds 22%air where rockwool holds 10%, they are just 8inch I dont think they are the swallow version.

I switched over to those 10in netpots, I end up using only 20l of rocks

they havent reached the bucket yet they have only been in for 2 full days, today is day three. I will veg until they are about 3ft. should take a week or two

M

mrdizzle

here we are at day 27, I did leaf pluck on day 21, still plenty of leafs left to do work

B

bakershredhead

YO dizzle what up? Is that Raskal bubba kush? I've got some of his white bubba coming and once I find a keeper I guess I'll givem a shot in the buckets.

B

bluejames

Hey Dizzle, I can't figure out why but the ph does not want to stay put. I'm running basic sensi A & B and the ph wants to consistently go down to a 5.0. Everything is fresh and clean with constant circulation and I can't figure out why the the ph keeps wanting to drop. What is your experince with this and do you have any experience with an automated ph ajuster. I've been told the ph should stick but I'm seeing the opposite with fluctuations. Everything is already setup the way is supposed to be. Any advice there? Thanks

M

mcattak

Weird .. My ph rises all the time except in late flower...

Have you ever experienced a ph drop like that???

Have you ever used AN before????

M

mrdizzle

I havent used AN so I cant help much. Im thinking maybe you adjust it before it works itself into its range, then when it does adjust its too low? hard to say really

I have never had it drop. Im on my 4th grow and I cant get the PH out of 5.8-6.2 range. I noticed different additives affect ph big time if they arent suitable for major air

M

mcattak

I havent used AN so I cant help much. Im thinking maybe you adjust it before it works itself into its range, then when it does adjust its too low? hard to say really

I have never had it drop. Im on my 4th grow and I cant get the PH out of 5.8-6.2 range. I noticed different additives affect ph big time if they arent suitable for major air

Last week of flower and walked in the PH was 5.0...I don't even own PH up never really had to use it

Anyone know why...

Thanks...

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I've been having the same issue with my ph trying to run in the low 5 range. That was before I cut out the roots xcl and algen though. This week the ph has remained totally stable at 6, I think a little ph drift is ok but 5 is a little too low for my comfort level. What other additives are you guys running right now and what ph level do you start with..

Those bubba's have a nice stretch to them, how tall are they? 4ft?

M

mrdizzle

they are closer to 5ft, heres day 42, started koolbloom powder a couple days ago planning on 63days

D

dusty

you're about to be paid off that kush great job youre a MPB master!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol f@%king killing it bro. them are beasts

Latest posts

Top Bottom