mrdizzle's 3rd mpb style jock bubbakush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Excellent dizzle.
Good heads up. I fliipped my Purple kush at about 2.5 feet.
Glad to hear I was atleast close.

Did you get a trimmer yet? You gunna need it.

M

mrdizzle

2.5ft I think will be perfcet for a sealed room

the trim reaper is locked and loaded

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work on those trees mrdizzle! :harvest:

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job dizzle I really enjoy you doing this show, I cant wait to get started. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you've got this system down Dizzle, huge props on it being your 3rd run and absolutely killing it!! I showed ur pics to a buddy running bubbakush in dirt (horizontal light as well) and he about blew his load. lol

Looking forward to more pics, keep up the good work.

M

mrdizzle

they are coming along, not as big as my last run with this plant, but as I recall they got fat their last 10day so we will see. I had to repluck a ton of fan leaves at 6wks because i had some serious PM going on the inside of the plant. I didnt even know I had it until I pulled a branch down. I left a plant unplucked, the buds were a lil bit bigger, but over all I think the lack of development on the buds below the fan leaves didnt add up. next run I am going to clean the plants at flip time to see how that works

does PM that effect bud size? this is my first time ever having it

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hmmm, I thought I was lit for a moment (wake and bake on 420 just now), but it sounds like this is a second room? Your 4th run is in another badass MPB setup? :wondering

M

mrdizzle

this is my 3rd run, I have two bedrooms that run about a month apart

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

ya bro, PM affects yield and quality, how severely depends on how long and bad your plants have been exposed to it. I usually do a sulfur burn 2 weeks into flowering, regardless if I see any PM or not, and that keeps it away the rest of the cycle.

M

mrdizzle

fuck yea i have nevre had it in the 4yrs I have been in the bay, got a couple cuts from someone on this site, didnt even grow them out, and bam PM everywhere. I didnt even notice it until wk 6.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

its crazy how fast that shit spreads, a few times i used serenade late in the cycle to keep the pm in check, it might smell funky initially but its organic, doesn't leave any residual smell on your gear and will keep the pm in check for a week or 2. just make sure you do a long sulfur burn between cycles and sterilize the room like it was a tranny half way house

S

Sway

That's the one problem with clone only strains is the majority already have pm even if they don't show. I deal with it every winter with some. Kushs are really bad about it, especially bubba because it grows so tight and compact. Its inevitable that clones that get passed around will catch pm..every grower i know deals with it...especially outdoor growers. This year was particularly bad because of all the moist air we had this winter. Just gotta keep ur airflow real strong and stay up on weekly organic fungicide sprays up until the 3rd week of bloom. Since ur so late in the game i wouldn't spray anything. Just cut off the seriously effected leaves and bump up ur airflow and make sure ur humidity is less than 40%. The mold can't grow if the humidity is in check.

M

mrdizzle

I got it uunder control with serenade. I will burn suffer ever week until week 4 in my other room. I could have controlled this but I was a little ignorant and didnt even look for it. live and learn

M

mrdizzle

hey Sway did you ever get a hold of the systemic PM stuff?

Apache69

Apache69

Would you guys recommend dipping the clones in Avid or something else to stop the spread of PM and or mites?

C

canaguy27

Would you guys recommend dipping the clones in Avid or something else to stop the spread of PM and or mites?

i know one grower who uses avid. He doesn't tell anyone and never has pest issues. It is nasty stuff though. He does it only in veg too.

Top Bottom