New Autoflower and Tester seed run

• Thread starter Gtglicky3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Day 17 Easy Bud Auto’s
All 6 seem to be growing at the same pace the Kratky has its 1st roots coming out the bottom still not full of water yet. Bottom right is the coco plant I replanted started at the same time as the others
IMG 9927

Day 14
White Widow Auto transplanted in 2.6gal pot
IMG 9928

Week 3 Easy Bud Auto’s
New plan is to pull them over to the rim
IMG 9936

Then plant these 1 week Easy Bud Auto’s in the gaps at the rim. 6 plants in a 3.5gal or 4gal pot not sure of size.
IMG 9935

Getting better at FIM’ing
IMG 9932

Day 6 for the clones 2 BBMRxOB 1in peat 1 in water. I like to think my antidepressant dust in the pill bottles will help calm them down and make it less stressful 🤣
IMG 9931

1 Lemon Stank? In peat
IMG 9930

Thank you again 🐲👇🐉 for the Black Sugar
IMG 9937

🤙

Last edited:
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Day 17 Easy Bud Auto’s
All 6 seem to be growing at the same pace the Kratky has its 1st roots coming out the bottom still not full of water yet. Bottom right is the coco plant I replanted started at the same time as the others View attachment 2120579
Day 14
White Widow Auto transplanted in 2.6gal pot
View attachment 2120580
Week 3 Easy Bud Auto’s
New plan is to pull them over to the rim View attachment 2120581
Then plant these 1 week Easy Bud Auto’s in the gaps at the rim. 6 plants in a 3.5gal or 4gal pot not sure of size. View attachment 2120584
Getting better at FIM’ing View attachment 2120585
Day 6 for the clones 2 BBMRxOB 1in peat 1 in water. I like to think my antidepressant dust in the pill bottles will help calm them down and make it less stressful 🤣View attachment 2120586
1 Lemon Stank? In peat
View attachment 2120587
Thank you again 🐲👇🐉 for the Black Sugar
View attachment 2120593
🤙
Omg we gonna have black weed!!! I'm excited. All these grows going man. I've still to get nutes for a kratky Korner. Haven't even decided what to try in it. Looks awesome! 😃

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Lemon Stank? Week 5 of Flower
IMG 9983
IMG 9979

BBMRxOB week 5 of flower
IMG 9984
IMG 0039

Mini Mintz week 3 of flower I think
IMG 0040
Titan F1 auto week 10 since surface
IMG 9996
IMG 9998

Northern Light auto week 14. Went into Lock out the week of Xmas and finally started growing again. Its Fox tailing but it came back pulled it out of the 5gal bucket for a smaller pot to make moving it easier.
IMG 0036
IMG 0034
IMG 0035

IMG 0041
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Black Sugar from 🐲. Seedling #1 looks iffy 🤞 it pulls through
IMG 0044
Black Sugar seedling #2
IMG 0045
Fruity Pebbles from Bilber
IMG 0046

Hoping Monday brings the last batch of seeds im waiting on. Gonna start 3 Pbb x cman from Cap 🤡 to put me at a total of 32 plants which will be my new record of plants at 1 time.
Cant remember what “cman” stand for lol
Something tells me I’ll be starting more then just 3 so we’ll see

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Black Sugar from 🐲. Seedling #1 looks iffy 🤞 it pulls through
View attachment 2122934Black Sugar seedling #2View attachment 2122935 Fruity Pebbles from Bilber View attachment 2122936
Hoping Monday brings the last batch of seeds im waiting on. Gonna start 3 Pbb x cman from Cap 🤡 to put me at a total of 32 plants which will be my new record of plants at 1 time.
Cant remember what “cman” stand for lol
Something tells me I’ll be starting more then just 3 so we’ll see
Happy growing 32 freaking plants man! Omg! Hahaha awesome. Can't wait to see what all ya popping over there.
😃

Choppr

Choppr

2 of the Blue Terple Sundae from @Choppr
Transplanted Topped & Tilted
Maximum Stress Training
View attachment 2117847
View attachment 2117848
the mutant self-topped ~Blue Terple SundaeView attachment 2117849
Getting 20hr of light a day since surfacing
weird? now cut that leaf stem on the BluTerple, right between the new tops leave a 1/4" inch stump. Are you giving them enough Light? The BT is 1 of my Sativa crosses, equatorial sunlight! they like it hot, full sun. You got a lot goin on Glick!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

weird? now cut that leaf stem on the BluTerple, right between the new tops leave a 1/4" inch stump. Are you giving them enough Light? The BT is 1 of my Sativa crosses, equatorial sunlight! they like it hot, full sun. You got a lot goin on Glick!
I kinda dropped the ball I up potted them a little later then I normally do there about to end week 3 Wednesday. Just FIM’ed the 2 lower branches today and gave them a nice dose of fertilizer yesterday
IMG 0049

IMG 0051

The mutant self topped
IMG 0050

@Choppr I just changed my light cycle to 18/6 and grow room stays between 72° to 76°
Yea I’m doing more then I’m use to but starting to find my groove. Lots of sticky notes 😂
I went back to writing everything in a note pad so I don’t forget. the little set backs will start to equalize back out soon. And I’ll just give them a little extra time in Veg
🤙

Bilber

Bilber

Gt....one of the reasons I like smaller containers, which in turn makes smaller plants, which then allows many different plants at once......clone um, run um, don't baby um.....replace it....hence the clone.....or another seed......thank you Gt!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Gt....one of the reasons I like smaller containers, which in turn makes smaller plants, which then allows many different plants at once......clone um, run um, don't baby um.....replace it....hence the clone.....or another seed......thank you Gt!
I am starting to like the smaller containers better I like the variety. The lil pots I start in are half the size of a solo cop so I try to up pot them day 9 to a 1.6gal pot it seems to work best for me. I didn’t up potted the BluTerple till day 14 and FIM’ed them that same day to make up time. The lemon Stank? And BBMRxOB are in 1.6gal pots.
I live on the Florida Georgia Line so March I can start putting some plants outside and keep my favorites in side

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

My @Bilber style plant finally touching water. It’s an Auto on week 3 today. I figured if I’m gonna try something new why not make it harder with an auto. I have a BluTerple in a small cup still gonna leave it on standby incase the auto doesn’t work out
IMG 0067
IMG 0068

Topped it today as well

Top Bottom