New Years Dank Run 2016 @ Iron Lung Studios, Ca

• Thread starter CF 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF 420

CF 420

Hey ladies and gents ClosetFarmer420 here. Figured I'd start up a thread for my current grows.
So let's get some specs out of the way first off.
I grow in small spaces, hence the name. My veg tent is a 3x3x6 Apollo tent off amazon. Lights are 1 growblu veg extreme, and a t5 2ft4bulb for supplemental light. All my plants are in soil mixes. I've been toying around with different mixes. So far I've been having great success with my home farmed worm castings using food scraps, garden trim and recycled root balls. I cut in mycos and calmg, and bone meal, then let it cook for while. When ready to use, I cut in some happyfrog and coco in, and top the plants off with pearlite to keep the bugs out..
Right now I. The veg tent, I have a few strains; Triangle Kush, Goji OG (thanks gt21 & Eco), Cannatonic, Gorilla Glue #4, Frost Grenades, Infinite Euphoria #3, Sweet Alien Haze, Chemdog x Fire OG bx3, DJ short's FLO, Grape Ape, MonkeyFighterOG, GDP, Purple Haze, and a purple Girls gone wild (cosa pharms) , and Bigger Boat clone as well, (bigger boat = romulan x sharksbreath x sour diesel.)
Also got some beans popped, A GDP mystery bean, and a frost grenade mystery bean. Also got 3 White Nova's which is my Infinite Euphoria x Lemon Lava Rocks f1.. They all got transplanted from solo cups to half gal pots last night, and got some water.

The flower closet, is about 2.5 ft deep, by 7 ft long, with maybe 5.5ft of head room. Powered by a simple Apollo 400w HPS , and a couple mars2 400's (full spectrum) on each side for supp lighting. I keep things here real simple, that way its easy to pinpoint when problems arise.

Right now I'm running a round d of seeds, pollination going down as we speak. My Gorilla Glue #4 has been nice enough to bless us with some pollen, in which a handful of ladies are gonna get bukakked lol. Dj:'s Flo, my MonkeyFighterOG, Infinite Euphoria and Sweet Alien Haze are all up to bat. Also my Bigger Boat will be hit with male Chemdog x fire og bx3 pollen for some reg beans.. Also hoping this f2 Lemon Lava rocks is a male, he's exactly what I'm looking for to continue the line on with, and has the deepest sweet lemon bubblegum aroma I've smelt in a long time. If its a girl, she'll get hit up with the chemfire male. Anyways. I'll post pix here as the run unravels . cheers all, haply new years!!

The flower

CF 420

CF 420

looking at this one makes me feel like a giant looking down on tonights dinner,lol,gotta hate that shit,brother is it my eyes but that thing looks like some seeds there
No seeds unfortunately. Well that's a lie. The gg#4 I went banana picking on, had 4 s1 beans in it. 2 of which are gimped and won't grow..so a 2 seed gg#4 s1 score.. Hey I'll take it lol. Got about 7 DJ Short's Flo x GG#4 germing right now, man I can't wait!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

No seeds unfortunately. Well that's a lie. The gg#4 I went banana picking on, had 4 s1 beans in it. 2 of which are gimped and won't grow..so a 2 seed gg#4 s1 score.. Hey I'll take it lol. Got about 7 DJ Short's Flo x GG#4 germing right now, man I can't wait!!
ya i got the same offer about the gg4 and flo,gonna keep a eye on yours,work um brother

CF 420

CF 420

ya i got the same offer about the gg4 and flo,gonna keep a eye on yours,work um brother
From eyeheart by chance? U I'm not sure about his to be honest. I mean he's who gave me both strains to begin with, but his was made via light leak, I made mine using sts. I don't really fem breed so I don't really know which is better if any, all I know is two tucking dope ass strains put together can only mean magic! (And maybe a herm or two lol). I'll keep ya posted as they grow :)

CF 420

CF 420

Bottom pic is both MFOG phenos side by side, the larger one on the left (dubbed pheno o 2 aka tangerine warclub) was dumped. She just didn't have the goods, had a great taste, tangerines and kush all day. But her potency just wasn't there, high fell off fast, longer flower time, yeah she just wasn't up to my standards, the #1 pheno on the right (#1 was not the plant count, but pheno count, popped 50 beans that run ;)) is our keeper by far. Stupid frost, a long lasting high, and an intoxicating flavor will keep ya coming back for more. She smells like caramel espresso mixed with kushy skunk. Truely one to stand out amongst her sisters lol

IMG 20151029 135440
IMG 20151026 214538
IMG 20151026 213638
IMG 20151021 235556
IMG 20151026 214955
Top Bottom