Please help new to this

• Thread starter thirtysixzipzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

My plant isn't very tall but it's already starting to get orange hairs is that a problem?
Please help new to this
Please help new to this 2
Please help new to this 3

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Is that a clone of an auto?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It got stunted during veg which is extremely brief with and auto and flipped into flower. Beginners should not grow autos, it's gonna be tiny. There is no room for error with autos period.
I thought clone because of the leaf tips appear to be cut off

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Damn so what should I do just let it mature and plant new ones? I mean I'll still get some bud...?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Damn so what should I do just let it mature and plant new ones?
I honestly would, BUT first make sure you look back and figure out what stunted this girl. Taking notes is a huge huge help for diagnosis IMO
I would search the farm for experienced auto growers and look in their threads. Just search autoflower

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Damn so what should I do just let it mature and plant new ones?
Autos:
Plant in their final pot

DO NOT STRESS IT…hell even looking at them with an attitude will piss them off 🤣

But seriously, autos hate stress and don’t think anyone would recommend transplanting between pots with an auto.

I’ve seen some MONSTER autos, but it really has to be done right, and I hate the marketing that has played out with Autos thinking they’re easy when it’s completely the opposite.

Autos just flip to flower for you automatically, nothing you can’t do yourself. I prefer photoperiods, veg for 30-60 days and flip.

Autos tend to flip automatically after 20-40 days of veg and is on cruise control so any stress is going to be detrimental to your progress.

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

I honestly would, BUT first make sure you look back and figure out what stunted this girl. Taking notes is a huge huge help for diagnosis IMO
I would search the farm for experienced auto growers and look in their threads. Just search autoflower
Okay thank you I definitely will glad this was the free seeds I got with my purchase haha but from what you see I will get some bud out of her right?

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Autos:
Plant in their final pot

DO NOT STRESS IT…hell even looking at them with an attitude will piss them off 🤣

But seriously, autos hate stress and don’t think anyone would recommend transplanting between pots with an auto.

I’ve seen some MONSTER autos, but it really has to be done right, and I hate the marketing that has played out with Autos thinking they’re easy when it’s completely the opposite.

Autos just flip to flower for you automatically, nothing you can’t do yourself. I prefer photoperiods, veg for 30-60 days and flip.

Autos tend to flip automatically after 20-40 days of veg and is on cruise control so any stress is going to be detrimental to your progress.
Thank you I'm glad that was from the free seeds I'm slowly learning hopefully I'm going to get some buds out of her though...

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Okay thank you I definitely will glad this was the free seeds I got with my purchase haha but from what you see I will get some bud out of her right?
My old neighbor grew an auto just like this and got about 3 grams off it, so yeah it’ll still provide a nice joint. Just have to determine…is that low of a yield, worth your time, effort, water and cost of nutrients…or just buy an 8th and start fresh. The call is yours 👊

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

My old neighbor grew an auto just like this and got about 3 grams off it, so yeah it’ll still provide a nice joint. Just have to determine…is that low of a yield, worth your time, effort, water and cost of nutrients…or just buy an 8th and start fresh. The call is yours 👊
So after germinated just place it in the final large pot? I didn't know if the size of the pot would matter...I'm just asking because I'm going to use that pot I have this auto in for a new one but I want the bud from my first grow I have to try it haha you know..

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
So after germinated just place it in the final large pot? I didn't know if the size of the pot would matter...
Think most auto growers plant in either 3-5 gallon pots off the rip. You water only around the seedling, and lightly. A sprayer works the best. Eventually you will work to water the top surface and will work to water the entire pot. This will eliminate stress on the root zone which is HUGE. I’ve heard it’s encouraged to use a root enzyme when planting the seed to really help the root zone thrive

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Think most auto growers plant in either 3-5 gallon pots off the rip. You water only around the seedling, and lightly. A sprayer works the best. Eventually you will work to water the top surface and will work to water the entire pot. This will eliminate stress on the root zone which is HUGE. I’ve heard it’s encouraged to use a root enzyme when planting the seed to really help the root zone thrive
I'm just asking because I'm going to use that pot I have this auto in for a new one but I want the bud from my first grow I have to try it haha you know..

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I'm just asking because I'm going to use that pot I have this auto in for a new one but I want the bud from my first grow I have to try it haha you know..
100% bro 😎 enjoy the fruits of that labor, no matter the yield!! The important thing is living and learning!! I wish you the best of luck on the next one. Feel free to start a journal on the next one and we can work through it!

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

100% bro 😎 enjoy the fruits of that labor, no matter the yield!! The important thing is living and learning!! I wish you the best of luck on the next one. Feel free to start a journal on the next one and we can work through it!
Thank you I may do that if I can figure out everything on here haha but I will keep you updated I'm going with ww auto next since that's all I ordered was auto's haha

Top Bottom