Rights Of Home Grower

• Thread starter Underthesun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
would considering Getting the gun out asap. Send all cash on hand our way for safe keeping so they will not confiscate lol...
I have a 22 LR for skunks and its a worry I hide it well but come on were a farm needs skunk defense in barn...
Download 8

Just think what would happen if someone saw you chopping one in one of colorado's fine neighboring states, up the river without a paddle...

G gnome

G gnome

I have avoided quite a few issues by just not opening the door. Same as keeping your mouth shut unless your attorney is present, no sense in giving a single shred of evidence against yourself or any sort of assistance to those trying to harm you.
Amen!!!

I fuckin hate cops!!!!
No good has ever come from police involvement in any instance in my life

Underthesun

Underthesun

I hate cops too, they make me twicth. This whole day has had me on edge and I'm already cracking beers to calm down, I hardly ever do that. I'm only half way done with my first plant out of 4 and the stinkiest one which also happens to be the biggest is just waiting to toss out major terps when I have my way with her, the mamboe.

The neighbors dog ran away, he asked me if I had seen her. I don't think he gives a hoot about anything...but its the high maintenance wife that hates me. I tried to start a conversation about bears and such and offered to help him find his dog. No, he didn't need or want my help. I was waiting for the question, but nothing. Its all the wife, I know it. She has given me the evil eyes ever since my first harvest here. I sense he wants nothing to do with this, or he is just a big fuckin wuss and can't confront me and its easier just to have Barney deal with me.

Either way, back to trim trim trim tonight. Wish me luck.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I hate cops too, they make me twicth. This whole day has had me on edge and I'm already cracking beers to calm down, I hardly ever do that. I'm only half way done with my first plant out of 4 and the stinkiest one which also happens to be the biggest is just waiting to toss out major terps when I have my way with her, the mamboe.

The neighbors dog ran away, he asked me if I had seen her. I don't think he gives a hoot about anything...but its the high maintenance wife that hates me. I tried to start a conversation about bears and such and offered to help him find his dog. No, he didn't need or want my help. I was waiting for the question, but nothing. Its all the wife, I know it. She has given me the evil eyes ever since my first harvest here. I sense he wants nothing to do with this, or he is just a big fuckin wuss and can't confront me and its easier just to have Barney deal with me.

Either way, back to trim trim trim tonight. Wish me luck.

I think you should attempt to seduce that wife....
They like to play hard to get.....
Go over when he is not home, tell her she's looks OH OH OH so lonely and you are here to comfort. husband need not know...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Meaning Solex GH cover?
You got? Looks like
3.5 or 5 ???
I think that's the thickness it s
Comes in we got the thickest
Awesome cover

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
edit-

Show them your ATH Number Two and they'll leave you alone for shizzle.

Be careful, it is very likely that you will be asked to drop a UA when you have your final meetings prior to getting out of the system. It fucked me into another six months of probation. Never took a UA during the time I was under supervision, and they got me. Fuckers.

I completely agree about allowing a knock and talk. They can knock and I will talk through the door and kindly ask them to fuck off and to come back with a warrant. Normally I don't advocate being an asshole to a cop, but the guys who would come knocking, in my eyes, are not police with my best interests in mind, they are there to arrest people to satisfy their quota-that-doesn't-exist. The folks in my example are sick patients, not cash croppers, so they have nothing to hide and were happy to do a show and tell. Legit situations usually lead to legit solutions.

I would rather see cops try and fix their own shit like murdering innocents, not acting like untrained wannabe soldiers, maybe require police abuse lawsuits to be settled with police retirement funds and not citizen tax dollars. If Sheriff Dick wants his full retirement he better make sure Sheriff Richard doesn't shoot unarmed minorities. It boggles my mind that cops can and do kill pets because they can and because they are assholes, but if a citizen injures a police dog they are charged as if the dog was a cop. That's fucking nuts.

I feel like david after dentist.

Is this real life?
As of July 1st
edit-

Show them your ATH Number Two and they'll leave you alone for shizzle.

Be careful, it is very likely that you will be asked to drop a UA when you have your final meetings prior to getting out of the system. It fucked me into another six months of probation. Never took a UA during the time I was under supervision, and they got me. Fuckers.

I completely agree about allowing a knock and talk. They can knock and I will talk through the door and kindly ask them to fuck off and to come back with a warrant. Normally I don't advocate being an asshole to a cop, but the guys who would come knocking, in my eyes, are not police with my best interests in mind, they are there to arrest people to satisfy their quota-that-doesn't-exist. The folks in my example are sick patients, not cash croppers, so they have nothing to hide and were happy to do a show and tell. Legit situations usually lead to legit solutions.

I would rather see cops try and fix their own shit like murdering innocents, not acting like untrained wannabe soldiers, maybe require police abuse lawsuits to be settled with police retirement funds and not citizen tax dollars. If Sheriff Dick wants his full retirement he better make sure Sheriff Richard doesn't shoot unarmed minorities. It boggles my mind that cops can and do kill pets because they can and because they are assholes, but if a citizen injures a police dog they are charged as if the dog was a cop. That's fucking nuts.

I feel like david after dentist.

Is this real life?
well who gave you the ua? The therapy center?

scoop

scoop

Another thought or two...(from a once troubled grower's mind)

Lotsa shit could easily be going on next door that is completely unrelated to your grow. (I'm guessing the old man let the dog get out and the yelling is her casting stones/placing blame for that) Most folks don't know what weed smells like growing. I went to breakfast yesterday with 4 of my (older) neighbors and they were all talking about how many times they've smelled skunk while walking on the road this Summer. I just smiled... LOL

It's good to be aware....but 20 years of illegal growing here in CO in the 80's-90's in perpetual mode taught me many things.....the first being that 99.9% of the time no one is looking at you....you just THINK they are. I spent years in this mode.... it was crazy...I laugh at it now but it was serious and very intense @ times.

When i went medical I lost a lot of that fear. 5 years in....in 2007....I had "the visit". Unlike some of you...I simply stood my ground and showed my card(s), It was tense and surreal as fuck @ the time....but after I stood on my rights they eased WAYYYY up on their intensity and were glad I cooperated/etc.....which served me (IMO) better than getting all defensive, telling em to fuck off...or even funnier...telling them to "go away" (LOFL).....which....if you haven't truly played the game (got busted) before to know...isn't gonna happen just cus you say so. I had 10X my count on premise when they came....but by showing them I was just a regular guy/patient with rights and nothing to hide....they never tried to run shod over those rights and didn't push a further look. 15 ft away I could hear the (6) 1K ballasts humming in the garage and knew there were 30 or so 3 ft tall plants 6 weeks into bloom plus a tray of rooted clones. I didn't act like I had anything to hide and because of that....they didn't suspect I did.

Re the gun.....THAT was their SECOND question ("Are there any weapons on the premises??"....after "Do you know why we are here?" I could and did answer 'NO'....and that was that.

Now...with 64....you can possess all you grow on your premises.....even last year's. There's no limit....unless...that is....you are wayyyyyyyyyy out of count/etc.... then it will all depend on a combination of how big of pricks the cops are...how well you've cooperated or not...and the overall vibe at the time.

Stand on your rights...ignore the neighbors....and if they come...just be cool........

FWIW..in '77 I was in a big bust where a few guys WEREN'T cool and thought they were gonna call the shots with the cops.......and by doing so it caused all of us to be cuffed HARD and held @ gunpoint (and totally silent) for 2 hours+ while they ripped the house to shreds. For me...the event was always just too damn freaky/scary to repeat....so ever since... I've tried to cooperate when I have had encounters....and for me...it has always played out in my favor.... (lesser charges...no charges...weed confiscated but no arrest...or let go roadside.... )

good luck

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Growgod, the UA request came from probation at the final discharge meeting.

In my case I went to the DA and had a nice meeting since I had no prior charges. I laid out what happened, and the DA changed the original serious charges to simple possession because I was honest. Roomie got the book thrown his way and spent time in jail. I think respect and disrespect both go a long way when you are facing the legal system.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You can possess as much as you want as long as it doesn't leave where produced. Echoing the sentiment to get any firearms well away from your residence. Same with cash, it can be a difficult process to try and recover your money even if there is no criminal case. Would be a good idea to get those items to a trusted person ASAP or go bury it off your property...but uuhhhhhhh. ...just make real sure you remember where it was buried.
Yeah, not like the way Carl Showalter handled his money. D'oh!

I've tried to cooperate when I have had encounters....and for me...it has always played out in my favor....
Same here. And they're prosecuting the guy who attacked me in the home invasion. I run into the initial investigating detective at the courthouse sometimes and, well, he's a really good guy. He cares. Anyway, for me there's no good reason to be antagonistic. If they show up at my door, I meet them on the front porch.

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cops here are conducting compliance inspections
Several folk have had visits and cops check paper work and do plant counts and go away
Bet anything they are keeping account of who has what and vehicles owned and could be watching for traffic
Friend had fourty they did not seem concerned
Still making folks uncomfortable for sure

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Back in the day when the bar stool was 187 steps from my couch living in the city I rolled one up and headed to the stool.
I announced
OH OH OH!!!
lets go burn some home grown!!!
Quite a few followed me out for a puff.
Plain clothes cops were in the bar, and must have investigated..
Next day was a Sunday, was hung over having a bloody Mary and joint watching Broncos when 5 cops in uniform show up wanting to search house. I first refused but knew they would come in anyway they said they smell the smoke so I let them in.
I handed them the pot tin with about 1/2 ounce they searched up and down high and low could not find the grow they were looking foe because the grow was across the street....
They took the sack, left me roaches and ticketed me for less than an ounce. I watched the one cop leave who had the sack.
He went to the trunk of his cop car opened the sack, smelled it. his head jerked back and he looked around sealed the sack and put it inside his uniform shirt, closed trunk and drove off. Went to court plead not guilty cop never showed up cased dismissed.
Saw the same cop couple months later and asked him why he did not show, he said lack of evidence and laughed.....

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Cops here are conducting compliance inspections
Several folk have had visits and cops check paper work and do plant counts and go away
Bet anything they are keeping account of who has what and vehicles owned and could be watching for traffic
Friend had fourty they did not seem concerned
Still making folks uncomfortable for sure

Same here about 3 weeks ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom