Sherb Someone gifted that was stretched ou

• Thread starter AJKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AJKush

So I'm growing super skunk photo and my buddy gift me 2 Sherb thar were on hidden in corners of there were like 2 feet no branches just fan leafs. I had room so hell yea I took them figure get 2 nice Colas. I was already like 3 weeks in flower with my super skunk. It killed me the 2 tall runts of Sherb that just finished their stretch got more frost and resin funny how things turn out. What's the best way to make a mother out of one of theses there's no branches?
Sherb someone gifted that was stretched ou

A

AJKush

I'm asking how much longer I know nothing of this strain Sherb. How would I go about making this a mother plant

A

AJKush

How long you think this Sherb has to go till just the tops are ready so I can get it to 24hours

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ā™„ fat colas
Supporter
How long you think this Sherb has to go till just the tops are ready so I can get it to 24hours
I think you should probably have a better understanding of growing before you maintain a mother plant you seem lost. Stick around and learn, this isn't a cess pool like reddit āœŒļø

A

AJKush

Why u come off like that do you not understand what I'm asking cuz u know nothing thanks for the help. Anyone else have a idea how long Sherb flowers for it might actually be Sherbacio? All I want to do is cut the two main tops as pictured I'm going to leave the rest and put it in veg tent

A

AJKush

Ok u didn't understand me I got the 2 Sherbacio grown from seed by a friend these were in cornersgettingnot enoughlight. While I was already in week 7 growing Super Skunk Photoperiod

A

AJKush

I try to do perpetual harvest by mutilation of light until I got something big to work with then clones but I still flower the mother just for the main cola

A

AJKush

When I got there Sherbacio I already have super skunk growing on 12/12 in the tent. I had room in my tent so my friend gifted the 2 Sherbacio or Sherb. It turned out that those 2 are special. So I'm just going to harvest the top bud leave the rest there and by then I should be switching the tent back to veg time. Do you know know you can have multiple harvest from one plant

A

AJKush

Any ideas would be appreciated to break it down when I was gifted the Sherb or Sherbacio idk there were all ready stretched. I was in the middle of Super Skunk I got about 2 weeks left. So I just threw them in there not expecting much then it turned out pretty special. So I just want to clip top bud and put it back to 24hours. Any one have experience with sherb on how long till ripe from pic's just a estimate

RoosterMan

RoosterMan

I use a loupe to look at the trichomes to determine when to harvest.

Stokes

Stokes

Why u come off like that do you not understand what I'm asking cuz u know nothing thanks for the help. Anyone else have a idea how long Sherb flowers for it might actually be Sherbacio? All I want to do is cut the two main tops as pictured I'm going to leave the rest and put it in veg tent

Is there a reason you want to make it worthy of a mother?

A

AJKush

Yes terpenes were off the chart. And the resin production like nothing I seen. It was frosted at week 3 no joke. And of course it's the runts no branches. I was thinking about just harvest the top cola and reveg till I have something to work with

Kanashiihawk63

Kanashiihawk63

Supporter
Uh. no offense...But unless you have a 3rd party laboratory ANALYZE your terpenes and give you the EXACT percentages, you don't know that your "Terps are OFF THE CHARTS" really? Which terpene(s) are "OFF the laboratory chart"? (I have NEVER seen that in a lab analysis of cannabis, enlighten me please.). Mother plants are chosen USUALLY out of anywhere from 3-10 PHENOS of a type. Then worked on from there. I HAVE "re-vegged" a photoperiod plant and made her a "mother" BUT...You LOSE potency and...TERPENES...and since you have no lab report...(DO you have a lab report to SHOW us?) I can't see what you are talking about? What makes YOUR cannabis plant better than the 13,000,000 others grown JUST in North America alone? (NO offense meant, but NOT every plant is worthy to keep. Its an ANNUAL..One and DONE!)

A

AJKush

Wow what a great attitude to fellow growers. Why do you give a fuck about why I want to be able to do this. IF you got to know the friend is no longer with us. Cocky asshole I was just trying to find information not argue with someone who just thinks their better than others. I thought this site would be a good tool but too many people are not interested in helping out just want to criticize and show how good they are and talk shit. How the fuck do you know I don't have labs done lol gtfo

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wow what a great attitude to fellow growers. Why do you give a fuck about why I want to be able to do this. IF you got to know the friend is no longer with us. Cocky asshole I was just trying to find information not argue with someone who just thinks their better than others. I thought this site would be a good tool but too many people are not interested in helping out just want to criticize and show how good they are and talk shit. How the fuck do you know I don't have labs done lol gtfo
You have a ignore button,
If your irritated with negative posts use it:)

Sunasun

Sunasun

Yes terpenes were off the chart. And the resin production like nothing I seen. It was frosted at week 3 no joke. And of course it's the runts no branches. I was thinking about just harvest the top cola and reveg till I have something to work with
When you harvest, just leave a couple lower bud sites for future growth tip nodes. Then, put her under an 18-6 light cycle. Be patient, it may take 6 weeks or more or even fail if your root system isn't developed enough. Sounds like she was severely under water earlier in life, so that could be a hinderance to revegging her.
Good luck.

A

AJKush

Yea how did you know it was under watered just wondering? It stretched so much before It was gifted to me they were only getting the edge of the light. But yea my first time using fabric pots and they need soaked like 2 to 3 times a day. Thank you for your help seems hard thing to find

Stokes

Stokes

I dont think he meant anything by it, bud. I think he (cannagrower)assumed youre a newer grower and should probably focus on the fundamentals first. To the overwhelming majority he would be right, alot of new growers set the bar too high and ignore the most crucial parts of maintaining a healthy plant. On the flip side of that there are new growers who never grew anything before that absolutely blow anything ive done out of the water.

I meant no offense with my question on cloning, i havent even got into that aspect of growing yet and i was curious. I am a self admitted asshole when i pick up on any disrespect. Sometimes my aim is off, its a flaw of mine. And your answer of why is completely understandable, sorry for your loss. Definitely keep that line going.

Latest posts

Top Bottom