Show Your Herb

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

Ya can't wait I only have two of them though rest are black domina really good strain ran em before strait Indica I only do indicas or Indica Dom hybrids but can't wait to see wat your og looks like when done

1Mikeymike

Guys, I know this isn't the place but I'm a noob when it comes to forums..can't navigate.. so I'll ask here.. I got a few gs of wax and shatter.. DoNt wanna smoke it.. can I just add it to my cooking oil or butter and bake or what's easiest way to decarb? Can't really stink the house up sticking it in oven..any help would be appreciated

Smerb

Smerb

Guys, I know this isn't the place but I'm a noob when it comes to forums..can't navigate.. so I'll ask here.. I got a few gs of wax and shatter.. DoNt wanna smoke it.. can I just add it to my cooking oil or butter and bake or what's easiest way to decarb? Can't really stink the house up sticking it in oven..any help would be appreciated
You should smoke it haha. Well anyhow, I would add it to an edible after it has come out of oven,if so. I just make ganja butter and treats. Nothing fancy here.

1Mikeymike

You should smoke it haha. Well anyhow, I would add it to an edible after it has come out of oven,if so. I just make ganja butter and treats. Nothing fancy here.
Thanks for reply man.. ya, can't use the oven. Last time had the house evacuated bc someone thought a skunk died in the house somewhere lmao.. didnt know if I could just add to butter or simmer in butter prior to mixING in brownies etc.

Smerb

Smerb

Thanks for reply man.. ya, can't use the oven. Last time had the house evacuated bc someone thought a skunk died in the house somewhere lmao.. didnt know if I could just add to butter or simmer in butter prior to mixING in brownies etc.
As soon as the brownies are done sprinkle that on top, it'll melt probably right onto it.

Smerb

Smerb

600w HPS, 4 mainlined gals and one single cola clone. In that photo there is only 3 big girls and the clone. All NL5xHaze
The space is 4x4
Rock it. I want 2 of the 600/400 watt solistek ballasts. Digital. Plus some bulbs that are digital specific. I can't get the hydro stores to agree on what best. I just use the 400 quantum, it's Ok.

Smerb

Smerb

Rock it. I want 2 of the 600/400 watt solistek ballasts. Digital. Plus some bulbs that are digital specific. I can't get the hydro stores to agree on what best. I just use the 400 quantum, it's Ok.
I use that 4×4 area also. Simple personal use!

Dunge

Dunge

Cooking the brownies does the decarb, so all you need is to melt it in butter just to distribute it in the batter.
Or you can heat it in oil and watch for small bubbles to form.
CO2 is the bubbles.
?
de is remove (Latin I suspect) and CO2 is what am carboxilate.

Dosage is another matter.
I have given up eating the goods since that unfortunate union of pizza and hash.
Long ago, yet a stern lesson in long gone.

Top Bottom