Show Your Herb

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@incogneato wat i posted aint a straight goji.bodhi f3,d the goji then crossed it back to the og nepali clone.
straight goji is ALOT taller.fuckin unbeleivsbly good weed though.the goji lines are some of the best ogee iv had.
theres also loads o goji journals on here.plenty o goji pics on happy b,s bodhi thread too.
.on the menu at the top left of this page theres a wee search engine u can type shit in and search for it.
just type on "goji og journal" and theyl apear.

Smerb

Smerb

Do you have a journal on the goji og? Or all together. Got a pack of goji and don't see too many journals for it
I don't have any journal related to the strain. But the og is used by many so a journal on of wouldn't be hard to find. But what is the lineage of the cross? Og and ????

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Goji og is og nepali x snow lotus and is pure pungent earth fuel funk to the core.not a massive yeilder bit not too bad either.average.most goji phenoes are fairly tall so topping or cropping will be needed in situations were height is limited.

incogneato

incogneato

@incogneato wat i posted aint a straight goji.bodhi f3,d the goji then crossed it back to the og nepali clone.
straight goji is ALOT taller.fuckin unbeleivsbly good weed though.the goji lines are some of the best ogee iv had.
theres also loads o goji journals on here.plenty o goji pics on happy b,s bodhi thread too.
.on the menu at the top left of this page theres a wee search engine u can type shit in and search for it.
just type on "goji og journal" and theyl apear.
I appreciate it, I thought I ran a search on here but I might have been on a diff forum...prob was toasted. Of all the beans I have, those are the ones I'm most excited to dig in to.

Top Bottom