For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey everyone I need some feed back on what strains of tengu have you grown with the finishing times, how ripe they were weather just visually looking or using a
Loupe. I know I like mine cut a bit early so I want to see others opinions. 🙏🏻
From the files
Od x Molokai frost 💪🏻

IMG 4093
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@Trustfall
What is your darkest bud you've ever grown?
Darkest was pu tang by mass medical but it didn’t get me very high.
Sorcha would probably be the darkest strain I’ve made. Problem is though I never had control over my room where I could drop the temps the last two weeks. Most of the time my rooms were ripening at 80. Knock that down to 65-70 last two weeks I bet she would get real dark.

IMG 6713
Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Darkest was pu tang by mass medical but it didn’t get me very high.
Sorcha would probably be the darkest strain I’ve made. Problem is though I never had control over my room where I could drop the temps the last two weeks. Most of the time my rooms were ripening at 80. Knock that down to 65-70 last two weeks I bet she would get real
That makes a huge difference, my plants that have gotten cold always have the craziest colors. Cannabis is such a cool plant. Like my king kong, the power went out and it got down to 40 F. I had pbb outdoors that got super dark last year when it got cold

Screenshot 20240228 202029 Brave
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I like the up in the head buzz over relaxation so the cman and gojo crosses I have went over 58 days from flip. Okie crosses no more then 63 days.
I’m more in the couch Iock, the Frostette mother at 58 days, the clones went 74 I think the clones coulda chopped at 70 but I really like em at 74

Quick visual of the GP x Okie day 69 (chop day)

IMG 4244
IMG 4245
IMG 4246
IMG 4247
IMG 4248
juanderer

juanderer

I’m more in the couch Iock, the Frostette mother at 58 days, the clones went 74 I think the clones coulda chopped at 70 but I really like em at 74

Quick visual of the GP x Okie day 69 (chop day)
Those first couple of pics are nuts. I wish I had something to get that up close and personal with the trichomes. 😅

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That makes a huge difference, my plants that have gotten cold always have the craziest colors. Cannabis is such a cool plant. Like my king kong, the power went out and it got down to 40 F. I had pbb outdoors that got super dark last year when it got cold
Another sorcha pheno, this one was beautiful but had barely any smell. Cinderella man and Madmartigan out of beautiful fades in a lot of phenos. That’s a c99 trait for sure. When I did the sk1’s x c99 had all beautiful fades.

IMG 7102
IMG 7096
IMG 7097
IMG 7100
IMG 7101
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Another sorcha pheno, this one was beautiful but had barely any smell. Cinderella man and Madmartigan out of beautiful fades in a lot of phenos. That’s a c99 trait for sure. When I did the sk1’s x c99 had all beautiful fades.
Beautiful bud!
I had a peanut butter breath that got pretty dark indoor 3 runs ago. Nothing super special really, nice buzz though.

20230905 205753
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Those first couple of pics are nuts. I wish I had something to get that up close and personal with the trichomes. 😅
That is a $30 digital Wi-Fi microscope off Amazon

https://a.co/d/i14htam

Or a Good ol iPhone 10x and some time learning how to adjust the zoom while getting closer then farther from the bud until it focuses nicely on the trichs they sell some nice loupe lenses that attach right to your phone

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Was that a pbb cross from me?
Nope atlas seeds PBB x Cottton Candy. I run a lot of atlas, however I actually have your PBB that I am running soon, I am excited about that one!
Also I have an okie cross of yours as well, you have some staggeringly beautiful genetics

Top Bottom