• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
A quick vid
Repping a lot of tengu gear this run, I may have missed a few, can only upload smallish vids.
Frostette
Cman okie
Lemon tree x okie
Trop cookies x okie
Red velvet gojo
DeathStar gojo

One of my bigger takeaways is that these strains are all very easy feeders. Meaning, no strain is being a pain in the ass, can feed them all across the board and don’t have to make special drinks for that bitchy blonde who’s too drunk🤣 it’s a pretty serious bonus for the folks like me who go a little hard in the paint.

👊🏻🤡

Rama777

Rama777

Lovely as always!
And some lemon gojo
What’re the aromas like? Looks like my Gojo leaner, which about 12-16 days from harvest smells like a green skittle covered in citric acid tastes.

I really love the way it’s been flowering and a bit pissed that it’s the one that I didn’t get a cutting of. Lookin’ dense from top to bottom. But, that’s okay I guess; I’m sure I’ll find it again in another one of your Gojo crosses eventually ;)

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
A quick vid
Repping a lot of tengu gear this run, I may have missed a few, can only upload smallish vids.
Frostette
Cman okie
Lemon tree x okie
Trop cookies x okie
Red velvet gojo
DeathStar gojo

One of my bigger takeaways is that these strains are all very easy feeders. Meaning, no strain is being a pain in the ass, can feed them all across the board and don’t have to make special drinks for that bitchy blonde who’s too drunk🤣 it’s a pretty serious bonus for the folks like me who go a little hard in the paint.

👊🏻🤡
🔥 bro, fuck yea

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
A quick vid
Frostette
Cman okie
Lemon tree x okie
Trop cookies x okie
Red velvet gojo
DeathStar gojo

👊🏻🤡
All look nice and healthy! Hell of a mix you got there. Did a lemon tree okie make it?

Top Bottom