Tester seeds from Tenguseedco: Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan and Super Silver Haze x Oaxaca.

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
This thread is for the more sativa leaning testers.
Just germinated the Super Silver Haze x Oaxaca, again 100% germination.
I think these will be very vigorous in growth, and probably finish late in the season somewhere in November which is fine in my area.
Tester seeds from tenguseedco death coast diesel x madmartigan and super silver haze x oaxaca

The Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan are already growing and seem to love the hot sun outside.
Apart from the effect also curious about the smell as the Madmartigan cross i grew last year was soooooo deliciously smelling (fruitcake with rum is my best description).
Tester seeds from tenguseedco death coast diesel x madmartigan and super silver haze x oaxaca 2

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Oh man looking forward to this! I’ve had the death coast crosses on my mind as well looks like you will be getting to it before me! The gas of DC and the sweets of mm something fun can be in there! Thank you for showing these!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Oh man looking forward to this! I’ve had the death coast crosses on my mind as well looks like you will be getting to it before me! The gas of DC and the sweets of mm something fun can be in there! Thank you for showing these!
Yeah its gonna be a good season, cant wait for that time of year when i go smelling from plant to plant lol.

Thank you for sending the testers !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230707 181350

Even with this protection one of the Super Silver Haze x Oaxaca got eaten almost completely but still recovered, thats the lowest one on the next pic.
IMG 20230707 180034

Didnt think it would survive so i planted one more, have 4 now.

IMG 20230707 175837

Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan doing really well in the heat, i did put them all in a second slightly bigger pot to try and keep the temp down for the roots.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230724 203327

Here are the small ones, just sprayed with sulphur (the one thats for spraying with water) as a prevention against fungus, and many bugs dont like it at all.

Still too small to know which ones are female, not keeping any males this time.

Next time will add some pics from the bigger plants.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan , planted 3 and 1 is female.

Super Silver Haze x Oaxaca , planted 4 and 2 are female.

Blueberry x Triangle Grape Cake , planted 4 and all 4 are female !

88G13HP x Cinderella Man , planted 4 and also all 4 are female !

From 15 planted, 11 are female, so thats some great results, very happy.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230823 194605

Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan

She seems to like the heat and strong sun.
Thinking about last years exquisite smell from the Madmartigan (liquor fruit cake) i kind of expect a diesel fruit cake smell.

Good times are coming (but they sure are coming slow).
Thats from a song...good old Neil.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20230916 181303

Same SSH x Oaxaca, no pics with sunshine as we have the worst september since i live here, thats over 15 years.

Lots of rain, not much sun and temps much lower than normal.

Global warming is doing a shitty job out here...

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
That one is easy to spot. Stack on, buds!
I got some more caterpillar pics coming...

First time ever i am thinking of using chemicals next season, although i already know i wont use them, its just my frustration.

Heard about a bacteria that works better than BT, gonna get more info soon.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
View attachment 2041752

Same SSH x Oaxaca, no pics with sunshine as we have the worst september since i live here, thats over 15 years.

Lots of rain, not much sun and temps much lower than normal.

Global warming is doing a shitty job out here...
Actually it was the other SSH x Oaxaca, they look very similar.
First one is in soil, second one in a pot.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Stink bug babies also joined the cannabis party, but they dont do much damage.
Too bad i couldnt get a sharper pic.

IMG 20230916 182430

Latest posts

Top Bottom