Tester seeds from Tenguseedco: Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan and Super Silver Haze x Oaxaca.

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ve been lucky. Usually it’s the larval stage that sinks you! Been nice around here. Global warming. Been very very good to me! Any time you can say you are harvesting in mid to late November you are in the right place! Lol unlike a lot of these poor fuckers!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I’ve been lucky. Usually it’s the larval stage that sinks you! Been nice around here. Global warming. Been very very good to me!
Happy for you as those caterpillars are a real nuisance and can be catastrophic especially if it rains in the last few weeks of flowering.

Yeah i was a bit sarcastic, i have my doubts about all fear mongering, whether its the virus, the climate or whatever else...

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20231002 193209

Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan

IMG 20231009 192647

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Don’t even know what to say poekie! The traits are expressing with flying colors my god!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Don’t even know what to say poekie! The traits are expressing with flying colors my god!
Oh man its gonna be one of my best harvests ever...thanks to your great genetics and the fantastic weather this season...

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
How’s the smell on this gal?
Not so strong, in fact the only one thats not as i expected, no diesel from the Death Coast and no fruitcake smell from the Madmartigan.
Could be the pheno.
Not an issue though, having plenty of smells from the other plants.
But she is a beauty, getting very resinous, shining in the sunlight.

And for me, i like to have different phenos, the more the better, i like variation and its great to be able to choose something different to smoke every day...

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20231011 173359

IMG 20231011 173654

Few more pics from the Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan.

Apart from being very pretty she is extremely resistant, in fact the only plant that doesnt have any damage at all from caterpillars nor budrot (also often caused by caterpillars).

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Not so strong, in fact the only one thats not as i expected, no diesel from the Death Coast and no fruitcake smell from the Madmartigan.
Could be the pheno.
Not an issue though, having plenty of smells from the other plants.
But she is a beauty, getting very resinous, shining in the sunlight.

And for me, i like to have different phenos, the more the better, i like variation and its great to be able to choose something different to smoke every day...

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
View attachment 2057151

View attachment 2057152

Few more pics from the Death Coast Diesel x Madmartigan.

Apart from being very pretty she is extremely resistant, in fact the only plant that doesnt have any damage at all from caterpillars nor budrot (also often caused by caterpillars).
Might be a pineapple pheno of madmartigan. It’s faint in flower but cures in the jar into it. I had about 4 of them when I did the sacred princess seed run.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Might be a pineapple pheno of madmartigan. It’s faint in flower but cures in the jar into it. I had about 4 of them when I did the sacred princess seed run.
Pineapple pheno sounds nice !
Actually, this last week smell became a bit stronger, reminds me of something i like to drink on a cold winter day, the deep warm smell of hot chocolate with rum.

Pretty sure i'm gonna plant a few more next season, she is a beauty, full of resin glistening in the sun, good production and most of all very resistant to the caterpillars destructive behaviour and fungus.

Harvested the main buds this morning as tomorrow might bring rain and hard wind.
Will leave the rest for another week or so.

IMG 20231018 145256

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Is that ash x Oaxaca still rockin brotha?
Oh yeah, two females, both untouchable to the last wave of caterpillar attacks.
Maybe two more weeks to go?
Still the same strong smell of lemon, tropical wood and incense.
Happy to have a stimulating sativa for my occasional daytime smoke.

IMG 20231030 063604

IMG 20231030 063758

IMG 20231030 064024

Top Bottom