The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

ahhhhhh i read the same book!!! I fucking LOVED it!!! I had such a VIVID imagination back then it would really take me away......thank you for the kind wishes and REALLY thank you for mentioning that book, I'd love to find it!! 1
Member the name of it? Its @ the tip of my tongue....must have read that anout 2nd grade or so...wtf was the name? I also had/have a imaginarion lol...i member he basically survived off the land..very cool book...must habe been if i remember after all these moons have passed!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Curious Geroge wants to know?!?! Anyone try any grafting to preserve there strains? Something I want to do soon....I have to many projects in the cooker...
funny you mention that...I knew a guy that succesfully grafted 4 diff strains onto one plant so that the one plant was a 5 strain hybrid! It was fucking nut! Never saw it in person but I saw a bunch of pics of him doing it and the finished product Im not sure if I still got the pics or not on my laptop but ill look and post em if i got em!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Member the name of it? Its @ the tip of my tongue....must have read that anout 2nd grade or so...wtf was the name? I also had/have a imaginarion lol...i member he basically survived off the land..very cool book...must habe been if i remember after all these moons have passed!
did a quick Google search and a book call "My Side of The Mountain" is coming up but for some reason the name is not ringing a bell but hell my memory is shot. If it is the book it is apparently a trilogy which I was also n aware of....Might have to scoop up all 3 to look over and read to my lil one....

keiksweat

keiksweat

and I'm still getting all fucked up on this Pakistani bud.couch potatoes...me n the Mrs ..hehe..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Uh oh! What is Mr. Zilla doing in the lab?! Getting in trouble i see!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

and I'm still getting all fucked up on this Pakistani bud.couch potatoes...me n the Mrs ..hehe..
Did you say paki? What? You beem holding out on me all this time bro? Where is my cut! Wen u get ir pack...i need sum assistance...one label is missing...so i need u to count how many of ea. I have so i can try amd figure out what it is...i think its a deepchunk/sourdiesel but can also be a g-13 not really sure but we will figure it out! Down for sum fem seeds?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Brewing up sum Black Lime Reserve (fem)
And another X i am not gonna mention...ok folks thats it for Zilla! Positive vibes and happy growing!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Did you say paki? What? You beem holding out on me all this time bro? Where is my cut! Wen u get ir pack...i need sum assistance...one label is missing...so i need u to count how many of ea. I have so i can try amd figure out what it is...i think its a deepchunk/sourdiesel but can also be a g-13 not really sure but we will figure it out! Down for sum fem seeds?
I told you about em,freebie auto Pakistani Ryder.real nice smoke.ive got one seed left,your welcome to it bro,

keiksweat

keiksweat

Colloidal silver,diy...man you are busy..what you using for the silver?I hear old coins,medals are best.im all in for fem blr....would love some fem blr,man could keep it going forever dude.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Colloidal silver,diy...man you are busy..what you using for the silver?I hear old coins,medals are best.im all in for fem blr....would love some fem blr,man could keep it going forever dude.
I bought a silver "round" @ the pawn shop...works like a charm!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

You all know me by now.I like to have a go at making my own stuff.save money.even work better sometimes.anyway.ive got it in my head to make a hand trimmer.out of a hair clipper.im thinking,break off some teeth,so there's big enough gaps for foliage to cut through.dangerous on the old bell ringers.im thinking could work.look at the hand trimmers on line.there basically sheep shearers..haha...im I as nuts as this sounds?
I saw a home made one in a book.
the guy had got a drill and attached it to a table with tape or some shit then he had a kinda pad thing on the table next to it so the drill bit sat really tight against the pad.he then turns it on and the drill bit spins up against the pad so wen he puts a branch to it and puts the leaves to it just right the drill bit against the pad ripps the leaves off pretty effectively.even the sugar leave.only problem was the drill bit mashed up the trim so it wasnt any good for bubble hash(not many people did concentrates at the time)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Fosho Bro! Real cool
Peeps here...Where you out of? Fuck Prohibition! FREE WEED once and for all! And all the peeps ya got locked up! Chaps my ass! Goddamn right it does...got fuckers OD'ing on meds world wide! This plant has not harmed a soul!
I had a very close friend who had drug problems but he was trying to beat it but he was getting bored and it was starting to draw him back so i showed him how to grow,gave him everything he needed to start a wee grow of his own.i gave him lights,fans,pots,beans ect.he took to it like a duck to water.he fuckin LOVED it and it kept his mind totally occupied and he stayed clean and all was good....until they busted him and took it all away.in less than a a year he had went back on drugs and they killed him.to this day i blame they government.if they had just let him be.he wasnt harming a single soul.he didnt sell it or any shit but no they had to bust him and take wat was most important to him.i fuckin hate them for that and i,ll never forgive them.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I had a very close friend who had drug problems but he was trying to beat it but he was getting bored and it was starting to draw him back so i showed him how to grow,gave him everything he needed to start a wee grow of his own.i gave him lights,fans,pots,beans ect.he took to it like a duck to water.he fuckin LOVED it and it kept his mind totally occupied and he stayed clean and all was good....until they busted him and took it all away.in less than a a year he had went back on drugs and they killed him.to this day i blame they government.if they had just let him be.he wasnt harming a single soul.he didnt sell it or any shit but no they had to bust him and take wat was most important to him.i fuckin hate them for that and i,ll never forgive them.
I'm right with you there pal ,I only smoke to help with sleep and bad anxiety.growing to me is the real medicine.I was fucked up on all kinds of narcos in my youth.that's why I'm so fucked up now probs.sorry about your pal,is he dead did you say /or just bk at the drugs.

Top Bottom