The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I'm right with you there pal ,I only smoke to help with sleep and bad anxiety.growing to me is the real medicine.I was fucked up on all kinds of narcos in my youth.that's why I'm so fucked up now probs.sorry about your pal,is he dead did you say /or just bk at the drugs.
I second that! Growing is the true medicinw for me...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I had a very close friend who had drug problems but he was trying to beat it but he was getting bored and it was starting to draw him back so i showed him how to grow,gave him everything he needed to start a wee grow of his own.i gave him lights,fans,pots,beans ect.he took to it like a duck to water.he fuckin LOVED it and it kept his mind totally occupied and he stayed clean and all was good....until they busted him and took it all away.in less than a a year he had went back on drugs and they killed him.to this day i blame they government.if they had just let him be.he wasnt harming a single soul.he didnt sell it or any shit but no they had to bust him and take wat was most important to him.i fuckin hate them for that and i,ll never forgive them.
Totally get it!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey @MIKEZILLA i sent you a PM....I think you will be happy!! Sorry it took so long!

keiksweat

keiksweat

so
@tattoojim
View attachment 584943Here is the one I speak of
what you planning on doing with that colloidal silver?do you have to chuck some pollen,then spray that on The branches,stems you want feminized?cant remember all the stuff I've read.never even chucked any Pollen yet.the reason I'm gettin harvesting faster is I usually have 4veg,4 bloom.now I'm staggering em in 2s a couple weeks difference,makes all the difference...ive got 2 weeks 6, 2 weeks 4. Then 4 in veg ready for flower.aint took any clones as I'm sick of cheese.need beanz.aaahhhmm. Hint,hint... Haha.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

so
what you planning on doing with that colloidal silver?do you have to chuck some pollen,then spray that on The branches,stems you want feminized?cant remember all the stuff I've read.never even chucked any Pollen yet.the reason I'm gettin harvesting faster is I usually have 4veg,4 bloom.now I'm staggering em in 2s a couple weeks difference,makes all the difference...ive got 2 weeks 6, 2 weeks 4. Then 4 in veg ready for flower.aint took any clones as I'm sick of cheese.need beanz.aaahhhmm. Hint,hint... Haha.
Beanz on the way mate! Spray silver on what u want to be male 2 weeks ahead of the female...in my case females blr & and chem...and the male mate i am keeping close to the chest...check pm....memeber the tool box cloner? Well it now the breeding chamber mate! We may not get a ton of fem seeds but i will get enough for my homies that desire them! I know sum forbid fem seeds for hermie issues and other issues...I myself see it as a way to preserve a strain that may not be available to some...my plan is to share them beans wid my homies nuttin' more...And i am also doing some regular breeding as well!
I have the male in bloom as we speak...I dont mention that end much...but its happening

Latest posts

Top Bottom