The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hey well the BEP is a solid stable plant that stays short and sturdy. She shows color the first few days of flower and barely stretches, really only a few inches but bc of this you gotta keep her in veg for a bit longer. She is not super finiky but doesn't like to be over fed. The NC on the other hand likes lots of food and water and is always praying, at least the ones in my tent. Easy to train and does a normal stretch of 25-50%. Other then that both like to be pulled between 55 and 65 depending on taste and preference but I like mine at like 65-70...I got other notes but the are boring so if you got any questions shoot and Ill answer if I can. I din't count but if I had to guess there is like 150 beans in that pack...maybe more, feel free to share if ya want..or not, just curious to see what comes...
Sounds like a sativa dom Right up my alley!! I will definitely pass them to a few cats on my list Laz! Good shit man! Hey bro you familiar with Adam Dunn? You sound like you may like what he puts out...you can catch past episodes on live stream or yourube...they put out a show twice a week and ganja...History of strains, organic soil talk, everything and anything ganja! Check out bro! Love to play it while gardening...sometimes lol! Got to have my music playing for the ladies!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Haha,you cant sleep,I bet your all exited like a big kid on Christmas eve..haha.mate,that's how id be anyway..living the dream mate,enjoy it..you worked your ass off for it,you deserve it.fuck the neighbours bro.I'd go right round introduce yourselves man.put your Sunday best on.take some cookies n homemade jam n shit..hehe they'll love you guys man.and if they don't,fuck em,ignore em.i reckon they'll surprise you and be cool pot heads...haha.
I dunno bro...me and my wife are tatted
Pretty heavy!! Its my neck tats that kill it for me! But hey if they wanna judge this book by its cover! There loss not mine! What I like about it all is we are tucked away in a corner with nobody to my south east...right where the green house is going! Slept with my tape measure in my pocket i am so damn excited...if ya look @ my family you will be like...hmmmmm...he had been im and out of the joint...her(wife) what is she doing with him?! He looks like a thug lol..i get judged all the time like that...alot @ work!! Fuk em! I careless! My $ is just as green as theres! Cant wait to pull up in the E-350 with the new tint and rims...shit came out looking proper! I put the roadking up for sale...its killing me....but i know the dough will come in handy during this move! I wanted to sale the '14 soft tail deluxe rather than the RK...the RK is my long distance runner...the deluxe I was building for show...now i dunno...have to set up to go distance not around the block! All that will be for winter...i sat momma down last night and talked about the back pink elephant in the room...the power bill...lmao! I told her...DogGammit woman! Im tired of hearing about the power bill! We are going green! And going solar! @ least i am for my grow! I need about a month in our new place and i will be up amd running on solar...been looking around seems like a DIY can be done once all the materials are sourced...which is mot hard...give it a look kieky! I know its an issue for u as well, just dont know if u can put up a solar system...it will not take much to implement into your home power to supplement your home power or @ least lower you cost! The more i get into it i will share...i have a friend of a friend that is killing it! Basically cost next to nothing to grow his meds! Dedinitelt excited about that...if i can cut half the power bill with out cutting back on my lighting!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Sounds like a sativa dom Right up my alley!! I will definitely pass them to a few cats on my list Laz! Good shit man! Hey bro you familiar with Adam Dunn? You sound like you may like what he puts out...you can catch past episodes on live stream or yourube...they put out a show twice a week and ganja...History of strains, organic soil talk, everything and anything ganja! Check out bro! Love to play it while gardening...sometimes lol! Got to have my music playing for the ladies!
What tunes they like?gangsta rap.

keiksweat

keiksweat

no
Pretty heavy!! Its my neck tats that kill it for me! But hey if they wanna judge this book by its cover! There loss not mine! What I like about it all is we are tucked away in a corner with nobody to my south east...right where the green house is going! Slept with my tape measure in my pocket i am so damn excited...if ya look @ my family you will be like...hmmmmm...he had been im and out of the joint...her(wife) what is she doing with him?! He looks like a thug lol..i get judged all the time like that...alot @ work!! Fuk em! I careless! My $ is just as green as theres! Cant wait to pull up in the E-350 with the new tint and rims...shit came out looking proper! I put the roadking up for sale...its killing me....but i know the dough will come in handy during this move! I wanted to sale the '14 soft tail deluxe rather than the RK...the RK is my long distance runner...the deluxe I was building for show...now i dunno...have to set up to go distance not around the block! All that will be for winter...i sat momma down last night and talked about the back pink elephant in the room...the power bill...lmao! I told her...DogGammit woman! Im tired of hearing about the power bill! We are going green! And going solar! @ least i am for my grow! I need about a month in our new place and i will be up amd running on solar...been looking around seems like a DIY can be done once all the materials are sourced...which is mot hard...give it a look kieky! I know its an issue for u as well, just dont know if u can put up a solar system...it will not take much to implement into your home power to supplement your home power or @ least lower you cost! The more i get into it i will share...i have a friend of a friend that is killing it! Basically cost next to nothing to grow his meds! Dedinitelt excited about that...if i can cut half the power bill with out cutting back on my lighting!
No sun here.id do better with a fuckin wind mill.....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

no
No sun here.id do better with a fuckin wind mill.....
Lol! Ahh gotcha! Checked a vid u recommended! He is killing it! Search white widow here and there is another cat with diy leds killing it!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ok canna fam! I have to get moving and get my gardeming done! Peace and positive vibes from Zilla!

keiksweat

keiksweat

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/white-widows-grow-journal.78590/
@keiksweat @Lazerus00
Check out this cats grow! He killed it!
cool for one light.way to many plants.watch what he pulls with another 2 of them panels...be a different story,and he done good already.wow,cant believe one panel .he didn't even have reflectors or optics on em.i tell you man,led is the future of growing dude.hps will be obsolete.mark my words.the technology is flying bye.look at the difference in Cree cobs to first generation led grow lights from 2004.amazing intensity.and that's were it lies.intensity....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Yup catch a live show every week...or at least try to..Great stuff and love all the info! Thanks bro!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ahhhh my neck tattoo has prevented a few doors from opening....so i had to kick em down! It's crazy how much more acceptable tattoo have become but still when its on your hands face and neck people still give you a double look

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@MIKEZILLA

Ay buddy I know you got lots of shit going on today but if you have time please lmk when you get that package so I know it arrived safely!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Not sure if you guys are familiar with a company called TeaLab out of CA but they are pretty awesome and I use a variety of their products. When I was running low on Bokashi just recently I thought I'd give these guys a chance since I love their other products. Well just got an email from them letting me know the reason my order had not been shipped out yet was bc they have switched up their Bokashi product and now it is a "bokashi blend" that is made up of bokashi bran, their charged bio char, and barley grains and they wanted to make sure I'm okay with it. I said sure and I'm excited to see how effective it is but just in case I ordered 2 bags of Gro-Kashi just to make sure. My garden loves this shit, probiotic and Korean natural farming for the WIN!!!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Last nights...
WP 20160325 19 44 19 Pro
WP 20160325 19 53 29 Pro
WP 20160325 19 53 15 Pro

WP 20160323 20 50 52 Pro
keiksweat

keiksweat

Who's on then? Anybody about.Laz, Mike.Arctic orange...aint seen Ao in a while...Grow god...anyone else lurking.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Just got in! @Lazerus00 imma run to the spot and check on it bubba! Will let u know wen i know bro! Been busy travenling back and forth to property!

Latest posts

Top Bottom