• Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Let the weeds grow wild ....
WP 20160323 21 13 05 Pro

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

..this is what it is here, howdy fella's great looking things all over the place! New around here, Hope ya don't mind me kickin in on this here stuff?
Hope everyone is doing well, Cheers

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I hear that it's almost crash 30..

so what the verdict, when you've got pack of bunk "killer" seeds?

Do you always hang onto a few, regardless, pop them all and hope for the best? I popped about half..don't like but MAYBE one of them.. should I pop the rest now or just hang onto them and do something else?
What up just chillin feeling tired lol:sleep:

I hate getting burned out on a strain that's why I have to many

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I hear that it's almost crash 30..

so what the verdict, when you've got pack of bunk "killer" seeds?

Do you always hang onto a few, regardless, pop them all and hope for the best? I popped about half..don't like but MAYBE one of them.. should I pop the rest now or just hang onto them and do something else?
Honestly I havrnt popped a bean in 11-12 years :D everything I have is clone :shockedninja:

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hopefully it happens soon then later:woot: so they outlawed dispos up there Eh dabbs? I thought they would want the tax money lol

Meh it depends on the prosecuter really.. Some counties let them go others crack down.. My area they busted a few, let 1 hang around for a bit im not sure if hes still there or not but he never had seeds anyway.. My docs office used to sell SubZero's gear but something went wrong between them 2 and they don't carry any more seeds..

Such a catch 22.. Hopefully we have full legal in 2017 and all these fuckign issues can stop being issues lol

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Out here in co. They eat them t

it can be weird sometimes I look at people's threads and Enjoy those pics of this first few weeks of a young ones life :smoking:
lmao, ..I love just looking at the beans rolling around dreaming about what might be..

Top Bottom