The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I will get some baby pics 2 morrow..i gotta they get big so fast well, except the casper..:speechless:

keiksweat

keiksweat

Count yourselves lucky man...over here in the UK.closest news I've heard lately about the green is...Durham police have stopped investigation into small time cannabis,smokers and personal growers....wow..never thought id here English police put out that statement.even if it is way up north.no were near me...

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Count yourselves lucky man...over here in the UK.closest news I've heard lately about the green is...Durham police have stopped investigation into small time cannabis,smokers and personal growers....wow..never thought id here English police put out that statement.even if it is way up north.no were near me...
no doubt, make sure to remind myself every day..I sure do not forget. hang in, overgrowthegov!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hi dabbie..missed your name bro..

Whaaaaaaats hannin broseferson :D Muh Brosammich!

Keiksweat I like that.. :D Keith sweat was a decent singer back in the day I know i put him on a few mixtapes for the ladies when i was just knee high to a cannabis tree ;)

keiksweat

keiksweat

T
Whaaaaaaats hannin broseferson :D Muh Brosammich!

Keiksweat I like that.. :D Keith sweat was a decent singer back in the day I know i put him on a few mixtapes for the ladies when i was just knee high to a cannabis tree ;)
Ha ha,your the only one who's ever said that.keif sweat ,was my Monica...i was stoned ,big clumsy fingers...keiks has stuck...kinda like it now.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok found some motivation after taking that stank to the stank bank *making a dookie deposit case anyone didn't get the flow of the joe ;)*

So yeah anyway,,, motivation to find my SD card which took damn near a 1/2 hour.. Then i hada put it in the camera which took like.. 3 friggin seconds! then.. I hada single a nug outta each jar of which was taken at random cause im cool like that! THEN!!!!! jesus theres alot of steps, then i hada snap 5 pictures of which only 4 were really useable, THEN. . . then i hada resize them all... then.......I hada type this long stupid annoying paragraph for fun :P

Ok heres the pics now. nothing special nothing fancy nothing close to outta this world...I need some deathstar ...

DSCN0316

^^^ This is chocolate Chunk.

DSCN0317

^^^ This is Qrazy Train...

DSCN0318

^^ This is whats left of the jar of SSH X Lavender . . . Friggin awesome strain if you wanna get high for 2 hours then crash like a 747 . . Exellent for night time.

DSCN0319

^^ This is the glass tray i picked up at goodwill for 99 cents, It was a plant stand plate whatever the fuck its called, but i turned that shit into my weed tray ;)

And the little 1/2 pill is just a 200mg Caffeine pill, i gotta cut them in half or its too much on my heart makes me all jittery as fukkk.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Whats
Ok found some motivation after taking that stank to the stank bank *making a dookie deposit case anyone didn't get the flow of the joe ;)*

So yeah anyway,,, motivation to find my SD card which took damn near a 1/2 hour.. Then i hada put it in the camera which took like.. 3 friggin seconds! then.. I hada single a nug outta each jar of which was taken at random cause im cool like that! THEN!!!!! jesus theres alot of steps, then i hada snap 5 pictures of which only 4 were really useable, THEN. . . then i hada resize them all... then.......I hada type this long stupid annoying paragraph for fun :P

Ok heres the pics now. nothing special nothing fancy nothing close to outta this world...I need some deathstar ...

View attachment 587753

^^^ This is chocolate Chunk.

View attachment 587754
^^^ This is Qrazy Train...

View attachment 587755

^^ This is whats left of the jar of SSH X Lavender . . . Friggin awesome strain if you wanna get high for 2 hours then crash like a 747 . . Exellent for night time.

View attachment 587756

^^ This is the glass tray i picked up at goodwill for 99 cents, It was a plant stand plate whatever the fuck its called, but i turned that shit into my weed tray ;)

And the little 1/2 pill is just a 200mg Caffeine pill, i gotta cut them in half or its too much on my heart makes me all jittery as fukkk.
with the cafine dude..smoking too much herb.need stimulation to prop ya bk up....hehe.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Most of the weed i have makes me super fucking sleepy on the come down, so instead of keep smoking more and more ruining my stash i just uptake some caffeine pills :D

keiksweat

keiksweat

That yellowing has slowed right down.finally bodged up a ph meter,out of 5,broken ph meters..it was nearly 8ph.no wonder it was fycked up.trimmed bk my veggies ready for bloom.couldent help myself,took 9 more cuts.dont ask me why.dont even want to run cheese anymore at all.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

That yellowing has slowed right down.finally bodged up a ph meter,out of 5,broken ph meters..it was nearly 8ph.no wonder it was fycked up.trimmed bk my veggies ready for bloom.couldent help myself,took 9 more cuts.dont ask me why.dont even want to run cheese anymore at all.
Dammit Keiky! You cut the cheese again?!?! Ya man took sum cuts of this chocolate thai...chopping things down and putting in new ones to bloom...mmmhmmm! Yep!

Top Bottom