The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Know when to hold em know when to fold em! Was hanging a LED when all hell broke loose! Lost my grip and it came crashing down on the chem @67 days! Took out the aww/chocolate thai!

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Its alright mate,me and zilla have both had problems with peeps stalking our thread,keep pretending to be different people from different places n all that kind of yampie childish nonsense.
I'm from the midlands,uk...and my mate mike is from your side of the pond. were you at mike?fuck me son we ain't got herpes or nothin....haha..
Good mornin' ! it's fry-day, hope all is well. Nice, I thought u was over the pond, love it over there. hope I can make it back again soon. Yup I'm westcoastbestcoast all the way, definitely a lurker no stalker or thief though :smoking:

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Welcome! Where on the west?
Good mornin' ! it's fry-day, hope all is well. Nice, I thought u was over the pond, love it over there. hope I can make it back again soon. Yup I'm westcoastbestcoast all the way, definitely a lurker no stalker or thief though :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Know when to hold em know when to fold em! Was hanging a LED when all hell broke loose! Lost my grip and it came crashing down on the chem @67 days! Took out the aww/chocolate thai!
oh noooooo....hate that kinda shit happens ..nice shot, though pretty little bug bummer bout the broke girls, least was day 67 and not day 20..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea bro! You got that feeling too?! Fucking wierd man! We bith cant be kookoo or can we? If i said once i have said it a million times! Trust the gut instinct it never let me down..thats y i disappear! Dont likey the feely!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

True that! Oh well! Next time! Took out my chocolate thai tho and that is not replaceable Got sum cuttings to hopefully root!! Dammit dammit and dammit!
oh noooooo....hate that kinda shit happens ..nice shot, though pretty little bug bummer bout the broke girls, least was day 67 and not day 20..

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I'm SOLO 99% of the time. I don't trust anyone. Always trust your gut, instinct's are never wrong :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

True that! Oh well! Next time! Took out my chocolate thai tho and that is not replaceable Got sum cuttings to hopefully root!! Dammit dammit and dammit!
oh that's a sick in the gut feeling, forreal, sorry dude! and not the Choc Thai!! NOOOOoooooo..... fingers crossed for some quick roots

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

High Country! Nice...couple cats pop in from time to time from alaska and colo...i envy you! One day mate one day! Cant wait to wake up to the El Dorado Forest

Thanks , I appreciate that!

It has it negatives for sure, but over all I've nothing to complain about! You'll get there I'm sure... Love Del Norte County, NORCAL and just about anywhere in the Mountains :)

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ok mates! Closing the BlackLimeReserve files! Pulled thenlast of it recently...
I smoked this strain about a year and a half ago...Since than the chase was on to find beans or a cut of it...finally opportunity arose and I jumped to it...It has an effect on me like no other strain has! My 1st J of a 1/8th I picked up I knew than I had to have this strain in my garden...it gives me the feeling of "normal" what ever the f normal is...i takes away my anciety, pain and helps with ptsd tremensously...It is a very very smooth limey sweety smoke that hits like a hammer and mellows into a nice body numbing high that leaves you very clear headed until you slowly close ur eyes for a nap...for me it is somethimg special! Very very very oily...one of the most oily plants i have seen...i have 2 phenos of it and the sister looks to he even better!!! Structxure wise her nodes are tighter and it is not a stretcher like this...fatter tighter leaf pattern...I hope it is just as resinous as this one! And as fate has it...I gave away all my cuts of the BLR #1 with out realizing it...but as karma good karma has it...my pal will return one back...and thank GOD! I get so busy and so much going on...and later never comes...and if it later comes I fogot what I was suppose to do later! Lmao! So yea...anyhow..the BLR was a good run considering the begining! Foff KE...Want to pull the trigger do ya?! I will give you the bullet bro! All and all I am very impressed as a grower and a patient with the House Of Aficionado Black Lime Reserve...the question has been asked...is it worth $300 for a pack of beans?!?! My answer would be yes it is....although I did not run mine from bean, i would pay the $300 and even $500 a pack for sum of the more recently released gear from them...I have never seen a plant so oily! When u snap the stems they ooze with funk i shot u not! It is not a huge yielder but dammit what it does give you puts you on cloud 9! Elevate!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Thanks , I appreciate that!

It has it negatives for sure, but over all I've nothing to complain about! You'll get there I'm sure... Love Del Norte County, NORCAL and just about anywhere in the Mountains :)
Fosho bro! I love the mountains...the air filled with aromas from fire places and wood stooves...the sounds of the trees in the wind...the birds singing! Ahh man! My mouth salivates @ the thot of being in the mountains fishing a stream for a fat ass German Brown! Yea man! Soon very soon I will be with in a hour drive of it all! Very peaceful bro! What sorta gear you running pal? Soinds like u a patient like myself! I love to hear what peeps running for there personal med uses...

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Fosho bro! I love the mountains...the air filled with aromas from fire places and wood stooves...the sounds of the trees in the wind...the birds singing! Ahh man! My mouth salivates @ the thot of being in the mountains fishing a stream for a fat ass German Brown! Yea man! Soon very soon I will be with in a hour drive of it all! Very peaceful bro! What sorta gear you running pal? Soinds like u a patient like myself! I love to hear what peeps running for there personal med uses...

Well said!! You make me wanna go hiking right now! I'll be working though today.. all daaaayy...Ima bout out right now.

Ya, I'm card holder. Right now I got TONs of lil' babes poppin' LA Sunshine, Casper OG, White Alien, Cookie Jar, Space Quake, White Widow, , my OG, and a few total mystery Terminator seeds,

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nk
no way,sorry bro..what's the damage?pics of led on plz.were ya been man.ive been like a list sheep....baaaaa..hehe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom