Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You probably never owned a Toyota, best vehicle ever sold to the public. Reliable and built to last, somewhat easy to work on for the most part. Expensive from the start, but will spend way less time in the shop vs pretty much every other manufacturer. Which is a fair trade in my opinion, spend a few grand more on the lot, and almost guarantee you won’t be back at the dealer replacing shit that shouldn’t break all the time like anything made by dodge/chrysler Mitsubishi and Mercedes. The biggest pieces of shit on the road. Besides Volkswagen and Audi. But you are right about car manufacturers trying to limit repair to themselves, there was a big lawsuit against them a few years back about right to repair, having mostly to do with the on board diagnostic systems that required specialized equipment to do diagnostic work, manufactures weren’t releasing data necessary to build aftermarket parts or use scan tools to read and repair engine lights. Anywhere where designed obsolescence is legal and practiced products will be designed to fail eventually requiring replacement. Legal here in the United States. That’s why half of your household electronics and appliances shit the bed after a few years of light use.
My 4Runner was amazing for quite a while, I still have it, but it’s in a plane hanger at families farm. it’s entire brake system need fixing. I had a habit, of going hey, kids look at that mud!!! Lotsa fields here before they built it all into McMansions. No more mud pits with the kids, plus.now all they do is whine about
Shit, feed me! Buy me shit! And no pops, no muddin …..it’s like I did t raise them.

P

Putthataway

My 4Runner was amazing for quite a while, I still have it, but it’s in a plane hanger at families farm. it’s entire brake system need fixing. I had a habit, of going hey, kids look at that mud!!! Lotsa fields here before they built it all into McMansions. No more mud pits with the kids, plus.now all they do is whine about
Shit, feed me! Buy me shit! And no pops, no muddin …..it’s like I did t raise them.
IMG 1268

P

Putthataway

I fucked up my morning. Stayed up too late, probably tossed down a few oat sodie pops. Woke up late. Decided to pull a Nl 5 popcorn bud off one of the harvesting branches. Not much on the flavor profile at this point but in terms of effect I have abandoned my plans for car stuff. Wasn’t expecting such a punch. Brings me back to the 90s. It’s been a long time coming. Reminds me of the time I had a morning session with my friend before school. Then around lunch time I see my buddy I am still blitzed. Buddy says to me “what the fuck is in this shit heroin?” 🤣😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The one and only.
The damned boy has some chops. Some of the best shows ever too.
Hank 3 does it right.

Pills I took, yeah, that’s a damned restrospective on a few of us farmers I’m almost positive if that hahahaha.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Gundam wing was fucking awesome
Remember ronin warriors?
Taking me back a little here!
That’s gotta be fun right there.
I want to see the finished models

WHATS IN THE BOOOOOOOX?
Im def gonna be building them soon lol.

So uhhh, guys, remember the invasive longhorn ticks?

I think my yard here might be trying to kill me.

Well, i gotta call the DNR now. I just caught and killed (and preserved in the freezer) a gaint asian Hornet. These are only confirmed in small areas of the pacific northwest.

Im in the southeast. Im multiple thousands of miles away from anywhere these things are supposed to be. He almost got my dog man, i dont feel like babysitting a dog with a flying bullet ant sting that attracts more flying bullet ants.

They aren't lying either, once these things deem you a threat, they just keep pursuing. I thought it was a cicada killer, i didnt wanna kill it, but i had to... was not a cicada killer. It's a damn murder hornet

439352848 731436309069535 2322585612297507428 n

439874519 280191615166554 8946925252921334243 n

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Im def gonna be building them soon lol.

So uhhh, guys, remember the invasive longhorn ticks?

I think my yard here might be trying to kill me.

Well, i gotta call the DNR now. I just caught and killed (and preserved in the freezer) a gaint asian Hornet. These are only confirmed in small areas of the pacific northwest.

Im in the southeast. Im multiple thousands of miles away from anywhere these things are supposed to be. He almost got my dog man, i dont feel like babysitting a dog with a flying bullet ant sting that attracts more flying bullet ants.

They aren't lying either, once these things deem you a threat, they just keep pursuing. I thought it was a cicada killer, i didnt wanna kill it, but i had to... was not a cicada killer. It's a damn murder hornet

View attachment 2158975

View attachment 2158974
Yep, fucking boats of imported goods have brought them to both sides of our shores. We have some here, def hard to tell which is which. that sucks to see, what just a couple can do to a hive is absolutely heart breaking….

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Yep, fucking boats of imported goods have brought them to both sides of our shores. We have some here, def hard to tell which is which. that sucks to see, what just a couple can do to a hive is absolutely heart breaking….
was my first thought. We have tons of honey bee's and woods here.

Few more years, bye bye to the honey bees

Im super land locked. Being here basically means there probably pretty much everywhere now.

Top Bottom