Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

I got some new stuff for my 5x5. I robbed Peter to pay Paul on my intake. Replaced the 4 inch to six. Doesn’t fit the ac affinity tent properly. Kind of dumb. I think it would if I could remove the bracket that’s riveted on🙄. Nice fuck up on that design flaw.
IMG 1276
IMG 1277
^ I got it in there. I had to improvise and cut some of their styrofoam for a support system….fucking tarded I shouldn’t have to modify anything. I am thinking about a more proper solution. If you got one throw it out please.
IMG 1274
IMG 1279
I also added an oscillating fan. Now I needs some help. I got the ac instructions for the is pro 69 controller. I don’t understand shit. Help me program this thing video or advice.v
IMG 1280
IMG 1281
heres is my nl5 clones enjoying the new environment

P

Putthataway

Im def gonna be building them soon lol.

So uhhh, guys, remember the invasive longhorn ticks?

I think my yard here might be trying to kill me.

Well, i gotta call the DNR now. I just caught and killed (and preserved in the freezer) a gaint asian Hornet. These are only confirmed in small areas of the pacific northwest.

Im in the southeast. Im multiple thousands of miles away from anywhere these things are supposed to be. He almost got my dog man, i dont feel like babysitting a dog with a flying bullet ant sting that attracts more flying bullet ants.

They aren't lying either, once these things deem you a threat, they just keep pursuing. I thought it was a cicada killer, i didnt wanna kill it, but i had to... was not a cicada killer. It's a damn murder hornet

View attachment 2158975

View attachment 2158974
Burnt it . What is dnr? Do not resuscitate?

P

Putthataway

I haven’t looked at the corresponding mothers yet. I am assuming left rear is Miss. thang. I bent her over. I also lowered the light. See how that goes.
IMG 1282

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I got some new stuff for my 5x5. I robbed Peter to pay Paul on my intake. Replaced the 4 inch to six. Doesn’t fit the ac affinity tent properly. Kind of dumb. I think it would if I could remove the bracket that’s riveted on🙄. Nice fuck up on that design flaw. View attachment 2158994View attachment 2158995^ I got it in there. I had to improvise and cut some of their styrofoam for a support system….fucking tarded I shouldn’t have to modify anything. I am thinking about a more proper solution. If you got one throw it out please.View attachment 2158998View attachment 2158999I also added an oscillating fan. Now I needs some help. I got the ac instructions for the is pro 69 controller. I don’t understand shit. Help me program this thing video or advice.vView attachment 2159001View attachment 2159007heres is my nl5 clones enjoying the new environment
Acinfinity prides itself in the material and construction of our proprietary technology
Continuity of equipment flow though?
Go to Home Depot to buy that stupid reducer coupler! and by the way, fuck you! 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The pheno of okie cman is just mind blowing,
Which it does require a ton of,
She likes, no, NEEDS to be blown
Otherwise you will most likely run into issues with these particular lady type
It’s got the shape and build to end up as one giant cola on the right side.

I’m stoked to see. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 4697
IMG 4698
IMG 4699
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
was my first thought. We have tons of honey bee's and woods here.

Few more years, bye bye to the honey bees

Im super land locked. Being here basically means there probably pretty much everywhere now.
Thems the brakes.
But if we turn up the rf output at cell tower sites it will make em all drunk.
And we’ll be a bit more radioactive, but hey,
It’s the push and pull of life.
they are attracted to rf and make nests as big as Buicks on them. I’ve climbed right by them through swarms of everything that has a stinger. If they could speak, they’d be asking me if I wanted a hit of that fine rf shit. 👊🏻🤡
No thanks bees. I’m swimming in the shit!

Yaaaaaaaaaaay

Latest posts

Top Bottom