Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Peat based soil with perlite. I run this.
IMG 4249

It’s amazing shit.

Stay far away from succulent medium. Very sandy stuff.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Basically promix? Or added nutrients?
It’s got a few things in it. But I don’t add anything. I don’t have a bag handy to look atm, but it’s light, but holds feed at the perfect amount, does not hold over saturation if your drunk while feeding, wet dry cycles are amazing and consistent. And you can use it multiple runs with only clearing roots and no recharge. No bs.

Only thing that gets put through that soil is what I think is more valuable than tripping over a kilo at the beach. Greenleaf. 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I would use that system for grafting too.
I’ve seen this done with plastic bag and rubber bands plenty.
Best not have high humidity though, there is 1 drawback that I know of, this method can cause fungus on certain breeds of plants.
Cannabis included, but I would definitely run that.

A huge bonus here, is that you can definitely ensure a cutting rooting from the most hardened off stalk on the plant. Making your cuttings bullet proof and gorgeous.

So yes please. I’ll take 1000 of those stat.
BRB about to go transplant a seedling onto a 5 gallon bucket root ball, j/k…..or….

IMG 3705
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

For all men out there lookin for that ketchup in the fridge 🤣

It’s got a few things in it. But I don’t add anything. I don’t have a bag handy to look atm, but it’s light, but holds feed at the perfect amount, does not hold over saturation if your drunk while feeding, wet dry cycles are amazing and consistent. And you can use it multiple runs with only clearing roots and no recharge. No bs.

Only thing that gets put through that soil is what I think is more valuable than tripping over a kilo at the beach. Greenleaf. 🤣
I've been using Mega Crop this last run, seems to be the shit so far. I like the simplicity of using it in veg and flower especially. Have you used the Kelp they offer? I got a bag but haven't tried it, I assume it's akin to a bloom booster?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I've been using Mega Crop this last run, seems to be the shit so far. I like the simplicity of using it in veg and flower especially. Have you used the Kelp they offer? I got a bag but haven't tried it, I assume it's akin to a bloom booster?
I use the sheet candy and the kelp. Both at 1 gram per gallon.

So per 10 gallons in veg. 25 grams mcf
Nothing else
Per 10 gallons in flower 50 grams mcf
10 grams jelp
10 grams sweet candy.
I feed every forth day, like church.

All these strains, love it.

It’s so easy man. It truly blows my mind.

It lasts a hell of a lot longer than any liquid unless you are buying gallons. 3lbs lasted me 3 really kinda amazing runs.
Glad you run it too. I’ve been screaming about the stuff’s versatility

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
But oh, get sweet candy, that bloom booster is fucking intervienous cheese steaks pizza chips ahoy and sardines all in one. I was blown away by that shit too.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

Nothing else
10 grams jelp
10 grams sweet candy.

It lasts a hell of a lot longer than any liquid unless you are buying gallons. 3lbs lasted me 3 really kinda amazing runs.
I’m be of these days imma break into those bags of megacrop and kelp still on the shelf but I’m hangin onto them! I keep hearing great stuff from you all lol

Z

Zab

So I after seeing the SF 420 giveaway, TBH I was looking at these prior to the contest. ( I thought there was just the 3 uv ir and deep red)But I was looking at the site and was curious about these 2... Supplemental deep red 660nm light bar, and the SF glow r40 deep red spectrum 660nm supplemental led grow light.

They both seem similar but obviously different, is one just for flower and the other for the whole duration?

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Nothing else
10 grams jelp
10 grams sweet candy.

I was kinda taken back by the value as well. A tsp/gal goes a long way.
I'll start incorporating the Kelp and check out the sweet candy. Thx for the breakdown Cap

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So I after seeing the SF 420 giveaway, TBH I was looking at these prior to the contest. ( I thought there was just the 3 uv ir and deep red)But I was looking at the site and was curious about these 2... Supplemental deep red 660nm light bar, and the SF glow r40 deep red spectrum 660nm supplemental led grow light.

They both seem similar but obviously different, is one just for flower and the other for the whole duration?
Not sure bc I’m kinda Oldschool.
I keep it pretty simple.
Ppfd dli vpd aids, and man, c02 is useless (in my opinion, yes I know what a regulator is and dispersal should be ect) I’m good on all that though i studied it all for brain stuff.
Also these new fangled uv lights seem like a toilet seat warmer in the winter…..
Never friggin needed one, and I still haven’t seen any anecdotal evidence showing its application and outcome. Just a bunch dr b fans taking his word for it.
I have no problem with that either.
Dr b is a solid cat.
But for this clown, these extra red spectrums seem like a gimmick to me, because I truly believe I don’t need them. I’d try one of it was free, maybe buy if I saw one of you badasses run it and show data. I’m not going first though. And let me tell you how I need more grow gear 🤣🤣🤣

My house is a fucking nursery sometimes with a side of humans.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Not sure bc I’m kinda Oldschool.
I keep it pretty simple.
Ppfd dli vpd aids, and man, c02 is useless (in my opinion, yes I know what a regulator is and dispersal should be ect) I’m good on all that though i studied it all for brain stuff.
Also these new fangled uv lights seem like a toilet seat warmer in the winter…..
Never friggin needed one, and I still haven’t seen any anecdotal evidence showing its application and outcome. Just a bunch dr b fans taking his word for it.
I have no problem with that either.
Dr b is a solid cat.
But for this clown, these extra red spectrums seem like a gimmick to me, because I truly believe I don’t need them. I’d try one of it was free, maybe buy if I saw one of you badasses run it and show data. I’m not going first though. And let me tell you how I need more grow gear 🤣🤣🤣

My house is a fucking nursery sometimes with a side of humans.
The wife gave me a stern look when the new humi arrived... said, "No more equipment."

Lol i pleaded my case... but i guess my next light needs to be a freebie

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The wife gave me a stern look when the new humi arrived... said, "No more equipment."

Lol i pleaded my case... but i guess my next light needs to be a freebie
Discount/sale and freebie really are so close to the same thing ideologically.
Also what happens when a family member comes over with a dry cough?

well? WELLLLLL?

It was worth a try hahahaha

Top Bottom