Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GregTheAlien

GregTheAlien

Sorry for the legendarily aweful triple post everyone.

These are seeds i have anyone is welcome to PM me and claim. Im not going to be needing these. If i have them, they are probably very worth growing, and i'd love to pass them on.

The ones labeled tammy are from a commercial grower in KC named tammy. The ones with grampas stash and golden strawberry written are because the sharpie on original baggie was worn, and i could make out the g only, and i know those are the two "G" genetics i've got from her. whatever they are they are both good, or i wouldnt have taken them from her. I tried all the genetics flower i got from her. I believe grampas stash and golden strawberry are just both high yeild, non fem, hybrid genetics. I couldnt tell you on the 3 tammy beans, theyre still in their original baggie. those were just labeled "Tammy" nothing else 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 they could just be bagseeds from her buds, if so, likely S1 fems. But idk.
View attachment 2159230
View attachment 2159231

The bubba x gelato fem F2 is my plant ive posted picks of i call biggs. Each seed is more or less the same so i call them all biggs. Got one nice fat plump fem bean someone can claim. Guaranteed thc content over 30% here on a clean run through.

View attachment 2159228

I dont remember what strain is in the plastic box, but IIRC its some breeder genetics feminized seed, or its supposed to be anyway, so i could never bring myself to toss it. If youll grow it you can have it though ill send it over. No promises on this seed lol. It's just a lone seed in a fancy plastic container. It came from a home grower, but its years old he's not going to remember what it is.

View attachment 2159229

All seeds have been fridge stored air tight since they were originally placed in my possession, germ rates will probably be excellent. Id love to see these grown, just realistically ill probably never get around to it. I can guarantee germination and flower quality on the bubb x gelato biggs fem f2. Original cross seed mother was the pre 2010 bubba kush
I love the pretty backgrounds... nice touch.

GregTheAlien

GregTheAlien

7 day difference after potting down my Blue Dream auto...Capt you think it was worth it?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

So, the subject of just starting out growing, and how much hearsay there is in the growing community came up in a text conversation with a good buddy of mine.

He sent me a picture that gave me a real good LOL and i figured this was the perfect place to share it.

He says "Attached is a hand drawn chart/guide with everything you need to know to start growing weed"

I have affixed his included attachment to this post as well 😎 🤣
This science is good, this checks out!! BRILLIANT!!🤣

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I love the pretty backgrounds... nice touch.
it's a fancy dinner plate lol, closest thing in grabbing distance that provided contrast for easily seeing the beans and writing and helping a phone too dead for flash focus lol

Im not expecting anyone to really claim anything there. But i do hate seeing quality beans go unused. Everything else i came back home with im holding on to for now lmao.

It'd be a crime for that bubba gelato f2 fem to never get popped. I just already have 2 going and every one's been more or less the same. Got 3 put back for me, and several claimed to go to some rollitup fellas. That only leaves one lonesome bean.

GregTheAlien

GregTheAlien

it's a fancy dinner plate lol, closest thing in grabbing distance that provided contrast for easily seeing the beans and writing and helping a phone too dead for flash focus lol

Im not expecting anyone to really claim anything there. But i do hate seeing quality beans go unused. Everything else i came back home with im holding on to for now lmao.

It'd be a crime for that bubba gelato f2 fem to never get popped. I just already have 2 going and every one's been more or less the same. Got 3 put back for me, and several claimed to go to some rollitup fellas. That only leaves one lonesome bean.
Wait... you're looking to give away genetics?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Sorry for the legendarily aweful triple post everyone.

These are seeds i have anyone is welcome to PM me and claim. Im not going to be needing these. If i have them, they are probably very worth growing, and i'd love to pass them on.

The ones labeled tammy are from a commercial grower in KC named tammy. The ones with grampas stash and golden strawberry written are because the sharpie on original baggie was worn, and i could make out the g only, and i know those are the two "G" genetics i've got from her. whatever they are they are both good, or i wouldnt have taken them from her. I tried all the genetics flower i got from her. I believe grampas stash and golden strawberry are just both high yeild, non fem, hybrid genetics. I couldnt tell you on the 3 tammy beans, theyre still in their original baggie. those were just labeled "Tammy" nothing else 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 they could just be bagseeds from her buds, if so, likely S1 fems. But idk.
View attachment 2159230
View attachment 2159231

The bubba x gelato fem F2 is my plant ive posted picks of i call biggs. Each seed is more or less the same so i call them all biggs. Got one nice fat plump fem bean someone can claim. Guaranteed thc content over 30% here on a clean run through.

View attachment 2159228

I dont remember what strain is in the plastic box, but IIRC its some breeder genetics feminized seed, or its supposed to be anyway, so i could never bring myself to toss it. If youll grow it you can have it though ill send it over. No promises on this seed lol. It's just a lone seed in a fancy plastic container. It came from a home grower, but its years old he's not going to remember what it is.

View attachment 2159229

All seeds have been fridge stored air tight since they were originally placed in my possession, germ rates will probably be excellent. Id love to see these grown, just realistically ill probably never get around to it. I can guarantee germination and flower quality on the bubb x gelato biggs fem f2. Original cross seed mother was the pre 2010 bubba kush
The bold. Green hue italics are the real winner here
But long story short, fuck yeah!
I am grateful!
I’ll get down in the details about the particulars about stuff in message with ya,
Gotta throw on my brain juicer

IMG 4725
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Wait... you're looking to give away genetics?
definitely give a better read at that post you quoted lol

i don't mind to send someone everything in that post if they'll give em a solid chance at living and producing before they get too old. Seems a small number of regulars in this thread, and that post will get buried in the ether quick. so first come first serve on those.

All photoperiods btw. no autos. The bubb x gelato is a 30%+ feminized f2 genetic and its 50% pre 2010 bubba kush. its dead easy to grow, clones well, yields great, and quality on par with the best buds around. genuinely. The terps even come through if you smoke her uncured, fantastic plant. Can spit a couple late flower bananas though. Female pollen donor was the (now legendary) Gelato 41 S1 cut that circulated the commercial grows.

picture is the bubba x gelato f2 fem. Would be a perfect plant for a newer grower for easy, TRULY top shelf flower. She was the moneymaker for a while. People never got tired of smoking her, myself included. Indoor or out, soil or hydro, HPS, LED, floro t5, whatever, shell do fine.

267304181 493306465417025 3481510059897470970 n 1
Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Canna miyagi style?

What say you?

Wax on or wax off?

I vote crane kick
that plant kinda reminds me of a pineapple putple skunk chimera i had once upon a time. It started to crest (fasciate) while still in veg, and grew a wild knuckle that terminated the main stem and grow like 5 tops out of it.

Every top that grew from this knuckle i cloned, and every top was a genetically distinct PPS phenotype.

No pictures because none of the phenos were super impressive, just a story. One of many wild cannabis plants ive seen over the years.

My theory for that one, was somehow a grain of pollen containing a third X chromosome was created in the mail, and was somehow viable.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
that plant kinda reminds me of a pineapple putple skunk chimera i had once upon a time. It started to crest (fasciate) while still in veg, and grew a wild knuckle that terminated the main stem and grow like 5 tops out of it.

Every top that grew from this knuckle i cloned, and every top was a genetically distinct PPS phenotype.

No pictures because none of the phenos were super impressive, just a story. One of many wild cannabis plants ive seen over the years.
Yeah I snagged a really low spot I topped a few times that nevr quite caught up to the canopy.

It’s a cool little shit, it was stubborn to root in the box, I planted It, it had may 5 1/4 inch long wisps of root, it’s def rolling now, I think it’s gonna get the Bonsai Ginzu von clown treatment.

Shame on the pics. I like the weird ones

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
IMG 3585
IMG 4240
JoeCroupier

JoeCroupier

Octopus have a de-centralized brain, meaning their brain stems grow to all their arms, as hoomans we have a centralized brain, it's just in one place unlike the octopussys

Thank god they're really small and edible ha ha ha !! tf

I would never eat an octopus, that would be like eating a dolphin

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Octopus have a de-centralized brain, meaning their brain stems grow to all their arms, as hoomans we have a centralized brain, it's just in one place unlike the octopussys

Thank god they're really small and edible ha ha ha !! tf

I would never eat an octopus, that would be like eating a dolphin
Dolphins are raping/murder machines....of their own kind.
Octopus and squid are the homies though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom