Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Legit as f*ck. Learned the jason richardson track Retrograde (Luke Holland does the drums for his solo stuff) soon as it dropped a few years ago. The one with Spencer Sotello on vocals. Mainly because it's one of the few Jason Richardson tracks i even have the technicality to play at all lmao.

On a completely unrelated note. I noticed while rushing to get ready for work this morning (got up late) that it appeared my light timer never turned on my panel this morning, i also just realized, while sitting down for lunch at work, that in my rush, i forgot to double back and check that timer out.

Good thing my plants haven't preflowered yet😅😅😅 Im guessing the timer (years and years old) has bit the dust. Fingers crossed i havent burnt down my house lol. Good thing a mech timer at ACE is like $5
Ah yes, the age old janky timer.
If you just restart your 12/12 cycle fro me the moment you notice this issue, you are going to be fine. 👊🏻🤡

Leoman

Leoman

Trim jail round 2. I was most excited for Shogun and she had a deficiency scare mid flower, but the buds are coming out decent and smell amazing in the jar. Did this one for 12 days at 60% 70F (couldn't get the room any lower). It's about 61% so far in jars so good enough for me.

PXL 20240507 1625580492

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Well I guess I have to run one of them next with the 🐼. See what they got, how many weeks to finish cap 8 to 10 range or do they go long?
I’ve got one of each in the seedling stage right meow 😻. Seeing those pictures makes me hopeful. I just had to prop up the okie x cman last night her leaves must be too heavy for her lil baby stem, probably gonna transplant them this weekend or next. I want strong roots before they go into the seven gallons.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I’ve got one of each in the seedling stage right meow 😻. Seeing those pictures makes me hopeful. I just had to prop up the okie x cman last night her leaves must be too heavy for her lil baby stem, probably gonna transplant them this weekend or next. I want strong roots before they go into the seven gallons.
Yea!!! I go straight to 7 gallons as well, can't wait to see them!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
So, ever since this happened last year my clown sense has been tingling,

So a video expert has determined that the vid is legit.
Really cool stuff. And the house it happened at in Vegas, there were men that came to the house, some suits, they locked down the property, put a set of cameras on the peak of the house, removed the scuttled ship. And are monitoring the space, for what I guess is others coming back to survey our find their homies. There are videos from officers in the area who watched this thing fall from the sky. They inquired locals, and then, my guess the aos wing of the airforce (newly formed group the dod put together 2021) showed up and locked it down. This story has had its hooks I. Me since it happened. The 911 call, the police seeing the crash, all the local reports that night. We are not alone.

Wild stuff…..
🤣 🤣 🤣

^^^ That's my reaction to most of these types of videos ... I'm kind of a skeptic when it comes to aliens, bigfoot, etc.
I'm not knocking anyone who does believe this stuff, I just personally don't buy it.
Do I believe we are alone in the universe? No, not at all.. Do I believe aliens are here? Hell no. I could be wrong. I just find it hard to believe that an advanced species would want anything to do with this crazy fucked off planet 🤣

And I've been saying this for years- if aliens are really here, please take me with you! 🤣 🤠

Z

Zill

Deadstill,

I’m with you 100%. Also consider everything started at the same time - Big Bang. Why then do we believe out there some where’s is a civilization light years advanced beyond us on Earth. Nope. They are standing in their front yards a cigarette and frosty cold Bud looking up into their sky saying I wonder what else is out there.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

It's time
20240507 123121

Got this one and Mother's Milk, which I've grown before and loved as it had a creamy taste. I'd add it 50/50 with grape GDP or the Blueberry Hash Plant and it made a creamy grape/berry but this breeding season I'm going with something new.

These will go into solos then 1/2 gallon coco nursery pots until sexing.

I haven't had a lemon/citrus in a long time and producing several hundred seeds is the main goal.

Last year I produced about a thousand GDP seeds and thousands (plural) of a GMO x Pure Michigan cross.

Adding in Sin City this year and Mother's Milk
20240507 121153

next will give me a nice mix of genitics to play with😉

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Deadstill,

I’m with you 100%. Also consider everything started at the same time - Big Bang. Why then do we believe out there some where’s is a civilization light years advanced beyond us on Earth. Nope. They are standing in their front yards a cigarette and frosty cold Bud looking up into their sky saying I wonder what else is out there.
Well, time is relative, and according to Hawkins, perceived time dilation, as well as the gravitational pulses of the two super massive black holes at the edge of our solar system dictate how our perception of time is understood here on earth, also, the closer to the black holes you are, let’s say andromeda for example, They are thousands of years ahead of our perception of time space. And with that super badass new telescope, our understanding of our universe is changing rapidly nowadays

Perception of time space my good friend.
Quantum physics to the front! Or back, or next to us? Shit, where’s that 4th dimension when you need it? Where am I anyways?
You’re just riding a gravitational pulse that really has time flying bc you are having fun, or is that actually time dilation? Time slows when we are experiencing things we don’t like ect.
Space time survives a black hole, and the mere existence coupled with our proximity to the super massive black holes, let’s just call them mom and dad. 😂 well.
that’s my 2 Pennies made from carbon from the stars, which also present everywhere in our galaxy as well.
They are watching you now 😂

Weeeeeeee!
👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Deadstill,

Probably so true 😆

Top Bottom