Week 3, Northern lights auto, and Purple Punch autoflower

• Thread starter Grow4fun420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4fun420

Grow4fun420

Week 3 has started… only 7 more weeks to go until Purple Punch auto finishes its life cycle. And Northern lights will finish theirs in around 7-9 more weeks.

I did some low stress training, and even topped my two autoflower plants. LST is being done every day, trying to ensure the cannopy evens out.

Today both plants media was very dry, and they were watered two days ago, around half a gallon of tapwater at a pH of 6.5 with just silica as an additive. So for todays feeding I gave half a teaspoon of cal-mag, and half a teaspoon of silica with a pH of 6.5.

On week 5-6, two to three weeks from now I will begin to add base nutrients such as floramicro, florabloom, and floragro by general hydroponics.

My tent is not that big, so I implemented lst and topping to prevent them from outgrowing my tent. I got the spider farmer kit with carbon filter and exhaust fan. Running two oscillting fans by vivosun.

My main problem is heat and humidty (the environment) current temp is at 86*F, and current humidity is at 47%

Week 3 northern lights auto and purple punch autoflower
Week 3 northern lights auto and purple punch autoflower 2
Week 3 northern lights auto and purple punch autoflower 3
Week 3 northern lights auto and purple punch autoflower 4
Week 3 northern lights auto and purple punch autoflower 5
Week 3 northern lights auto and purple punch autoflower 6
Week 3 northern lights auto and purple punch autoflower 7
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My main problem is heat and humidty (the environment) current temp is at 86*F, and current humidity is at 47%
Your tent looks like it's a 2x2. Is that right? I've noticed that environmental control is more difficult with smaller tents. Your RH is a bit lower than I run mine, but it isn't a problem. High temperature lowers the RH. These plants can live in 86º, but it would help to lower it. The plants will transpire a lot and will need to be watered more often.

How hot is it outside the tent? It looks to me like you have your lower vents closed. Opening them could help. That'll make a light leak, though. Some growers use cardboard boxes and other DIY creations to keep the light out.

Galgrows

Galgrows

Have you heard that autoflowers don't care if there are light leaks?? Open up those floor flaps and leave the tent door cracked open. That's why you new growers grow autos light is not a issue if there are light leaks, it's the photoperiods that get effected.

Top Bottom