Week 5 flower and no buds at all I think it’s gone back into re-veg. Do I just throw them away or continue to flower a few weeks longer?

• Thread starter ChiefinNative
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

when you say you have grown this is it from clones or seeds ?

if from seeds not two seeds are the same and the possibilities for different looking plant is possible.

C

ChiefinNative

when you say you have grown this is it from clones or seeds ?

if from seeds not two seeds are the same and the possibilities for different looking plant is possible.
All from clone so that’s why I’m at a loss to as what’s going on
I did have some cold weather but running them two extra weeks on my week 5 feeding right now at 9 days and visibly no difference of anything
Usually by now they are swelling fat looking like a normal plant at 6 weeks

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

if the clones, mother are few year olds then there is a possibilites for genetic/clonal degradation may be

random mutation can also happen at the time of cloning, it's rare a signifiant mutation do happen between a generation to another but that's also a possibility

C

ChiefinNative

if the clones, mother are few year olds then there is a possibilites for genetic degradation may be
These are only the second run of clones so no degradation
the last run was completely healthy and this run veg was perfect but the flower has been real bad they went 5 weeks barely producing any bud sites now they look as if it’s gone back to reveg so idk what to do
The pics don’t do it justice for week 6 there is virtually no bud sites they look as if they are barely around day 18-21

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
its up to you to trash them, i personally would just keep flowering these. 👍
I'm with cheese, some varieties can take 18 weeks plus to finish. Depending on your genetics. Also if you've grown before then you will know 75% of your flower weight comes on near the end, last couple weeks. Carry on 👍

C

ChiefinNative

I'm with cheese, some varieties can take 18 weeks plus to finish. Depending on your genetics. Also if you've grown before then you will know 75% of your flower weight comes on near the end, last couple weeks. Carry on 👍
These have always finished in 9 weeks why would they all of sudden jump to 12-18 weeks is why I feel like they have gone to reveg because there is new leaf growth coming out of top of budsites

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think they can recognize trends to a certain extent! I would think if you wanted to find out, you would have to keep the hours of light and the hours of dark static! By tarping or whatever! Just a guess!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I would try making lights out the same time every night. And I mean totally lights out. Might be worth a try. Don’t let the hours of light or dark vary

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, you kind of hate to waste the time you have into them if it could be just a simple fix. Probably wouldn’t hurt to start some more anyway! If you have the room. Good luck!

C

ChiefinNative

So there isn’t any single smooth leaves yet so I don’t think it’s in reveg yet but I am getting a lot of new 3 fingered leaf growth
So maybe I’m past the single leaf and already back in veg

C

ChiefinNative

Yeah, you kind of hate to waste the time you have into them if it could be just a simple fix. Probably wouldn’t hurt to start some more anyway! If you have the room. Good luck!
Probably just let these go another 2-3 weeks and chop for hash or butter cause the buds I don’t think will be there or worth trimming

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
These have always finished in 9 weeks why would they all of sudden jump to 12-18 weeks is why I feel like they have gone to reveg because there is new leaf growth coming out of top of budsites
I didn't say it would, you seem really new to growing. How many grows have you done? Sugar leafs grow out of buds, that's normal

Top Bottom