Week 5 flower and no buds at all I think it’s gone back into re-veg. Do I just throw them away or continue to flower a few weeks longer?

• Thread starter ChiefinNative
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChiefinNative

I didn't say it would, you seem really new to growing. How many grows have you done? Sugar leafs grow out of buds, that's normal
2 years now and have never had this problem
But yes I am still very new to this
Usually by end of week three I’ll have some hefty bud sites but these are on like day 47 and look horrible
Some of them look to be stretching again lots of new leaf growth instead of developing bud sites but still developing trichomes so I’m lost honestly

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

have you flowered the same plants, at this time of the year before. maybe there not getting enough light/ sun thats why there delayed in the flowering process. its winter❄️ so could be that to.👍

C

ChiefinNative

have you flowered the same plants, at this time of the year before. maybe there not getting enough light/ sun thats why there delayed in the flowering process. its winter❄️ so could be that to.👍
I have and usually I can see some slower growth but never this drastic only reason I’m at a loss as what to do but I’m just gonna ride it out a few more weeks and hope for the best
Appreciate the feedback

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I keep all tools and instruments sterile so no way of it passing from plant to plant
Also no sideways growing branches or stunted veg during growth
doesn’t have to be showing all the signs,. it is showing a few though,.

C

ChiefinNative

doesn’t have to be showing all the signs,. it is showing a few though,.
Worked in a facility a year ago and seen HLVD these plants are healthy
I have not tested but they haven’t come into contact with anything carrying the virus

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok sounds good,..
how cold was it?
2 weeks?
what size pots/bags?

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Cannabis requires it to be 1000x darker at night, it is the most photo sensitive plant on earth
I'm not trying to argue genuinely wondering how this is the case? Isn't cannabis a c3 plant. I may have the type wrong but isn't it the type that does absolutely nothing in dark except offgas? And of course it determines flowering and such but many of my plants have had light on them in flower in several different spectrums and on accident and yet. No herbs and no revegs.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

i dont have a clue about hlvd, never had it i dont think anyway. nick is right to be asking though as some of the signs. are bud duding if im correct.

C

ChiefinNative

ok sounds good,..
how cold was it?
2 weeks?
what size pots/bags?
Night low 50’s days high 60’s for about 17-18 days which I get is pretty cold for the plants even being a few degrees warmer in the greenhouse
3 gallon fabric pots coco&perlite mix

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I'm not trying to argue genuinely wondering how this is the case? Isn't cannabis a c3 plant. I may have the type wrong but isn't it the type that does absolutely nothing in dark except offgas? And of course it determines flowering and such but many of my plants have had light on them in flower in several different spectrums and on accident and yet. No herbs and no revegs.
Dr Bruce bugby who has studied cannabis for decades breaks it down well. Cannabis/hemp is a very unique plant

Top Bottom