What is your typical yield for an indie plant?

• Thread starter Budclarkson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PianoStan

PianoStan

i’m from the southern ontario region, im 57 yrs old and 40 yrs ago we got lots hashish, hash oil, many varieties of weed, didn’t get much mexican brick weed, usually the crappy stuff was colombian,. some of the best highs was thai stick, hawaiian, panama red and what was called red haired sensi buds?,.. i’m sure a few more
Lol, one of those outstanding highs that I was talking about above was an ounce of Mexican brown weed that I picked up in Tijuana fresh out of boot camp! Prior to that time, I had lived in Upstate NY, and the crappy Colombian brick was ALL that was available.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lol, one of those outstanding highs that I was talking about above was an ounce of Mexican brown weed that I picked up in Tijuana fresh out of boot camp! Prior to that time, I had lived in Upstate NY, and the crappy Colombian brick was ALL that was available.
we did get mexican but it was always the brick weed and i can’t remember if it was ever really good,.,
my friend goes to mexico all the time and i asked him if he can ever find some dynamite mexican bud? does it make it to the streets?
he says weed there is expensive and mostly modern weed brands, he couldn’t find any top shelf mexican buds,. something i always wondered about is where is it? hahaha

PianoStan

PianoStan

we did get mexican but it was always the brick weed and i can’t remember if it was ever really good,.,
my friend goes to mexico all the time and i asked him if he can ever find some dynamite mexican bud? does it make it to the streets?
he says weed there is expensive and mostly modern weed brands, he couldn’t find any top shelf mexican buds,. something i always wondered about is where is it? hahaha
That was back in '89. I can't speak to what they get now. But what I got back then was bud, no seeds, but it was BROWN. It didn't even try to hint that green was a color that might possibly exist. $35 for an ounce. I thought that I got ripped off until I smoked it.

It kicked the ass of the crap that came up the Eastern corridor to central New York.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I never saw Brick weed but we were 2 hours from Canada so beasters were the mids of the day. The native American reservations that are all over up here always had the best stuff

7munkee

7munkee

I never saw Brick weed but we were 2 hours from Canada so beasters were the mids of the day. The native American reservations that are all over up here always had the best stuff
I live 40 minutes from a NY Seneca reservation, and they have had awesome flower since at least the 80's. I could get $60 ounces until 85 or so. Now there are literally roadside stands that sell it there for as little as $50 an ounce for shwag and $200/ounce for top shelf. I even sold them my own grown bud for $100/ounce. Now they only buy clones.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I live 40 minutes from a NY Seneca reservation, and they have had awesome flower since at least the 80's. I could get $60 ounces until 85 or so. Now there are literally roadside stands that sell it there for as little as $50 an ounce for shwag and $200/ounce for top shelf. I even sold them my own grown bud for $100/ounce. Now they only buy clones.
They are EVERYWHERE.
The rez's have always had the best grows They just went legalish now

B

Budclarkson

It's the size of my vaporizer's oven. I use a dry herb vaporizer instead of smoking.
Looking for other online suggestions other than the Planet of the Apes universe for an Arizer preferably offering sales/discounts. Weed is legal but apparently vape stuff is the Devil. Can’t make this shit up.

B

Budclarkson

Two smoke/vape shops around the corner so stop in to check for vaporizers. One is small shop, no vaporizers, sell mostly disposable ecig stuff.

The other place is run by some Indians with a lot of weird products I’m guessing from back home. Ask if they carry Arizer and says oh yes and walks over to EZWider papers 😂

Asks to show him google pic and he has nothing like that. Wall of glass pipes

I seriously don’t know how that place stays in business. Never any customers.

Should have checked the convenience store, I’ve had better luck there finding vape stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom