What kind of paper bags to sweat before grove bags ?

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Good looking nug…..frosty and colorful.
At 70f/55rh you’re not ideal, but should be fine. The closer you can bring the temp to 60f and the rh to 60%, the better.
One thing that you shouldn’t overlook is airflow. You want a soft flow of air circulating around the buds, but not directly on them. I like drying in my grow space b/c the ventilation is good as well.
Still/stagnant air is your enemy here.
The goal is for the dry to take as long as possible. At your current conditions, depending on the density of the buds, they should be able to hang for at least 8-9 days, hopefully longer.
Once the outer leaves are crunchy and the main stems are snappy (instead of bendy), it’s time to get the buds into some sort of container.
The purpose now is to redistribute the moisture that’s remaining. Even though the exterior may feel totally dry, there is moisture in the center of the buds. The larger and more dense the buds, the more important and longer this will take.
I like to leave the buds mostly untrimmed for this phase, b/c it’s easier to judge and recognize the changing dryness level of the outer leaves. Plus you’re not having to squeeze your buds so much.
You can use virtually any container for this phase. As long as the buds are loosely arranged and it’s airtight.
Place the buds in the container, seal it up and place it in a cool dark space for 24hrs.
When you open it back up, you’ll notice (or should notice) the outer leaves are not as dry and crunchy. The moisture that was in the center of the buds is now being redistributed.
Leave the container open for an hour or so. You want the outer leaves to feel dry again..
I’ll take the buds out of the container and spread them out for a bit. Then repeat the entire process.
Usually 2-3 cycles is perfect. Then you can trim and jar.

bguwop420

bguwop420

Good looking nug…..frosty and colorful.
At 70f/55rh you’re not ideal, but should be fine. The closer you can bring the temp to 60f and the rh to 60%, the better.
One thing that you shouldn’t overlook is airflow. You want a soft flow of air circulating around the buds, but not directly on them. I like drying in my grow space b/c the ventilation is good as well.
Still/stagnant air is your enemy here.
The goal is for the dry to take as long as possible. At your current conditions, depending on the density of the buds, they should be able to hang for at least 8-9 days, hopefully longer.
Once the outer leaves are crunchy and the main stems are snappy (instead of bendy), it’s time to get the buds into some sort of container.
The purpose now is to redistribute the moisture that’s remaining. Even though the exterior may feel totally dry, there is moisture in the center of the buds. The larger and more dense the buds, the more important and longer this will take.
I like to leave the buds mostly untrimmed for this phase, b/c it’s easier to judge and recognize the changing dryness level of the outer leaves. Plus you’re not having to squeeze your buds so much.
You can use virtually any container for this phase. As long as the buds are loosely arranged and it’s airtight.
Place the buds in the container, seal it up and place it in a cool dark space for 24hrs.
When you open it back up, you’ll notice (or should notice) the outer leaves are not as dry and crunchy. The moisture that was in the center of the buds is now being redistributed.
Leave the container open for an hour or so. You want the outer leaves to feel dry again..
I’ll take the buds out of the container and spread them out for a bit. Then repeat the entire process.
Usually 2-3 cycles is perfect. Then you can trim and jar.
Thanks for the tips bro 💯I'm drying in my tent at 59 humidity and 68 temp now .seems to be drying slower than my last few harvest
Also changed my fan speed and position this harvest, instead on having it oscilating on 5, i have it pointed at the baxk wall and on 2... Seems to be helping ..here's the sample nug I took out, got this lil nug in front of a fan and it's still smelling loud af

IMG 169722991157F

Latest posts

Top Bottom