What's The Biggest Og You've Seen /grew.

• Thread starter maya42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
We were doing a sog in 1 gal of promix feeding the sensi veg and bloom we averaged 20 grams per plant under 6s the Skywalker yielded easy 35plus gs and the Bruce was really close

MrRojos

MrRojos

I don't take a lot of picks but in our garden Skywalker of was the biggest yield next to the Bruce 3
You don't take pics?? Your not a real grower then! Your really a 14 year old living in his mom's basement! !
@gravekat303 thank you for posting that! This same dude said exactly what I did above because I have no pics either an this thread is actually his way of rubbing it in.
Most dudes I know aren't on forums an don't take pics including me. If you said u had a 5 lb og this dude wouldn't believe u. An if u posted a pic he'd say wasn't yours anyways..
Probably will be banned because the palmeranian aparently likes to troll people but soon as you say something he reports u. I got banned because I dared respond to his insults.
Be careful with this dude.this thread is basically a trap..he supposedly grew a 8 lb og kush that he himself hasn't posted pics of.
But if you dare say you grew a big kush plant he'll say your lieing and get on his other account and harrass you until you say go f yourself then he'll go crying to whoever an you'll be banned.
Hope the mods are fair and see this dude is a fraud...look at outdoor started inside thread..he randomly appeared talking smack to me..
In closing dude not everyone who grows big plants out of theyre insecurities has to snap pictures and measure they're plants then call blaze or bulldog to feel important.
Some people have grown for years and have never snapped a single pic. Get over yourself dude.
And if banned for this then that sucks but I'd rather get banned warning good people about his trap here then anyone else getting lured in and defending they're self when he says your a liar for not having pics and he gets you banned like he did me.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't do outdoor yet. I could care less if someone doesn't believe me plus I think the mods like me or at least tolerate me haha I saw chicken pull a few #off a scotts og I can't give exact numbers but I personally trimmed 3# + with him and he had been working on it for a few days. He also only used goat poo and chicken poo

MrRojos

MrRojos

Had a bubba tom haze x triangle og that spawned a triangle leaning pheno that outdoors was a beast.
Have a 30 ft RV we use for summer that one year parked next to it and the plant almost blocked it out.
Prevegged 4 months indoor then put in raised bed with 5 yards soil.
Telling what she produced would seem like a lie so won't but if I had a pic I wouldn't let skeptical strangers force me to try to prove myself in vain.

maya42

maya42

You don't take pics?? Your not a real grower then! Your really a 14 year old living in his mom's basement! !
@gravekat303 thank you for posting that! This same dude said exactly what I did above because I have no pics either an this thread is actually his way of rubbing it in.
Most dudes I know aren't on forums an don't take pics including me. If you said u had a 5 lb og this dude wouldn't believe u. An if u posted a pic he'd say wasn't yours anyways..
Probably will be banned because the palmeranian aparently likes to troll people but soon as you say something he reports u. I got banned because I dared respond to his insults.
Be careful with this dude.this thread is basically a trap..he supposedly grew a 8 lb og kush that he himself hasn't posted pics of.
But if you dare say you grew a big kush plant he'll say your lieing and get on his other account and harrass you until you say go f yourself then he'll go crying to whoever an you'll be banned.
Hope the mods are fair and see this dude is a fraud...look at outdoor started inside thread..he randomly appeared talking smack to me..
In closing dude not everyone who grows big plants out of theyre insecurities has to snap pictures and measure they're plants then call blaze or bulldog to feel important.
Some people have grown for years and have never snapped a single pic. Get over yourself dude.
And if banned for this then that sucks but I'd rather get banned warning good people about his trap here then anyone else getting lured in and defending they're self when he says your a liar for not having pics and he gets you banned like he did me.

maya42

maya42

Wwaaahhhh! Quit being a dick. I didn't report you . Now stay off my thread troll.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Had a bubba tom haze x triangle og that spawned a triangle leaning pheno that outdoors was a beast.
Have a 30 ft RV we use for summer that one year parked next to it and the plant almost blocked it out.
Prevegged 4 months indoor then put in raised bed with 5 yards soil.
Telling what she produced would seem like a lie so won't but if I had a pic I wouldn't let skeptical strangers force me to try to prove myself in vain.
The TK is probably my favorite strain of all time and I believe you because outdoor they tend to tap into their sativa dom side and really produce especially with an extended veg and a good grower. Props. Best, Irie.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

I want pics and info.who's got em?
Look at this monster!

MrRojos

MrRojos

Thanks @Irie Farmer
Some are under the impression that "genetics" dictates how big a plant can get. Speculation and very unproven hypothesis indeed.
How big can one get in a single season alone is very unprodictable due to many veriables.Medium used/quality/ mediums porosity/Mediums mass quantity etc
Growers skill/climate/altitude/due deligence in plant growth train techniques/plant stress troubleshooting abilities.etc
Can go on and on about how in just a "normal" season slight changes can affect the same pheno which will alter ending size.
Now ad in the fact that cannabis can vegg indefinitely as long as isn't "flipped" and a skilled grower with the resources to train it to grow wide/tall while supporting it soundly and the ability to extend root zone periodically.
A great grower shouldn't get defensive when a technique is mentioned that will yield a bigger plant.
No matter how unpractical someone else's setup/style may seem to YOU is a moot point.period. Especially if talking how big "COULD" they get.

maya42

maya42

On a real note: genetics play a huge role in huge plants. So far all iv seen is a couple of topped clones. Like I said I want to see pics. My ego is not in this. I just want to see what other people are doing. Not a pissing contest. I've never claimed anything. Either put up or shut up please.

maya42

maya42

Thanks @Irie Farmer
Some are under the impression that "genetics" dictates how big a plant can get. Speculation and very unproven hypothesis indeed.
How big can one get in a single season alone is very unprodictable due to many veriables.Medium used/quality/ mediums porosity/Mediums mass quantity etc
Growers skill/climate/altitude/due deligence in plant growth train techniques/plant stress troubleshooting abilities.etc
Can go on and on about how in just a "normal" season slight changes can affect the same pheno which will alter ending size.
Now ad in the fact that cannabis can vegg indefinitely as long as isn't "flipped" and a skilled grower with the resources to train it to grow wide/tall while supporting it soundly and the ability to extend root zone periodically.
A great grower shouldn't get defensive when a technique is mentioned that will yield a bigger plant.
No matter how unpractical someone else's setup/style may seem to YOU is a moot point.period. Especially if talking how big "COULD" they get.

Tell me more about that master grower rojos. Please please please enlighten me so I can get in with you and irie. I wanna be a condescending douche bag too. Can you teach me please. Show me what's inside that melon of yours, I seem to be very interested from my past posts. You grow indoor @Irie Farmer , this is an outdoor question. Gimme a couple of months and I'll show you some indoor from this side.

MrRojos

MrRojos

How much , if I may ask? I hit 7 plus this year.
Textbook inferiority complex sufferer's statement and completely the reason of you making this thread.
Read my posts and I always say I'm not the best grower.
Common sense is just common sense unfortunately when comes to asanine statements.
Congratulations on your 7lb plant that you still haven't showed a pic of while simultaneously demanding pics "or it didn't happen" as u say.
Unlike u though I actually believe u did it because A it's possible and B still have enough faith In humanity that I don't assume someone would be that delusional to claim things for no reason.
Won't post on your "thread" again much respect an congrats on the 7lb og kush that's badass,your a ninja assassin for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom