What's The Biggest Og You've Seen /grew.

• Thread starter maya42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

This is an OG cross so it has some other genetics in there...Probly yielded 4 or 5 #

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

On a real note: genetics play a huge role in huge plants. So far all iv seen is a couple of topped clones. Like I said I want to see pics. My ego is not in this. I just want to see what other people are doing. Not a pissing contest. I've never claimed anything. Either put up or shut up please.
Put up or shut up? Ha! You are either fishing for negative responses or looking for someone to set up.

50YardLine

50YardLine

Mr. Rojos is a commercial troll

https://encrypted-tbn2.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaHDwLIpTkIVRbHSa3f3GX4h7zq2GMLyfmn9cll0jRpZ1U_CjTDA

Last edited:
THCdurk

THCdurk

Lol nah nbs I fuckin hate my dad dawg I'm his first born that douche don't even know when my b day is lmao and he live like 5 house down. I'm waiting to see him so I can straight Bitch smack him.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol nah nbs I fuckin hate my dad dawg I'm his first born that douche don't even know when my b day is lmao and he live like 5 house down. I'm waiting to see him so I can straight Bitch smack him.
Haha sounds like my dad lol we gota kick it sometime we have a lot in common no dad,fine herb,big booty hoes,fear of the chankla lol

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

You should try more water and you might hit the 7# mark plus that's not any OG genetics because it's leaves have more than 3 blades lmao. Seriously beautiful girl my man, I'm jelly over here. Props. Best, Irie.
Your right I went back through my thread and that's a picture of sour diesel. I don't seem to have any of my friends og cross he gave me but they were fire.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Your right I went back through my thread and that's a picture of sour diesel. I don't seem to have any of my friends og cross he gave me but they were fire.
I don't care what it is truthfully 'cuz you put in work and it's a beautiful specimen brother

Top Bottom