white fire alien

• Thread starter connoisseurde420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

getting some seeds of this tomorrow, hard finding pics or info because of all the interchangeable names, white, fire og, aliens lines lol any pix post them up or useful info too

waayne

waayne

connoiseurde420 here's one of the keeper Fire Alien phenos I ran for a few years
IMG 2271

This pheno would nearly double in size during flower
This particular pheno would take 70-75 days to ripen....my other keeper was done by day 65.....
There are lots of nice phenos to be found in that seedstock
Good Luck!

soserthc1

soserthc1

connoiseurde420 here's one of the keeper Fire Alien phenos I ran for a few years
View attachment 337867

This pheno would nearly double in size during flower
This particular pheno would take 70-75 days to ripen....my other keeper was done by day 65.....
There are lots of nice phenos to be found in that seedstock
Good Luck!

And it don't get much better than that as Waayne kills it.......

darkmatter

darkmatter

I popped 10 a few weeks ago but cooked the poor things with my t5.o well.they have been out for a while but I don't see much talky, talk about them.ive seen couple finished plant pics.grower 2 has a nice pic.passed up wifi over and over thought these were the ticket.maybe they are?

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I popped 10 a few weeks ago but cooked the poor things with my t5.o well.they have been out for a while but I don't see much talky, talk about them.ive seen couple finished plant pics.grower 2 has a nice pic.passed up wifi over and over thought these were the ticket.maybe they are?

damn that an expensive cooking lesson. I was gifted some clones so they got priority and beans got pushed back in the line. after I start my next light I'm going to bust'em open

below frigid

below frigid

Just harvested some WFA outdoors. It had the strongest nose out of everything I grew this year hands down. I got two 5 packs as a freebie I got from attitude when I bought two packs of Wi-Fi. Good Sheeeet. Wish I would of popped the other pack as well. I did pollenate a bud with some Bubba x Snow Lotus pollen.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

BOOM!

Tmp IMAG0510 1063370321

11/11 they are all cracked even the three u can't tell from the pics thanks for the good vibes farmers!

S

steelcanaries

Sure to be a bountiful harvest! Haha! I love fishing around the full moon but never timed a grow to it. Interesting.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

its a old harvest method for more than cannabis too...

Top Bottom