Yellow ing bloody leaves (again πŸ™„)

• Thread starter Richard123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Richard1234

Take a good look at this company product line. This is a Veg food. See if you can find a Flowering food like 5-15-5 in a liquid.
Your plant is well into flower. The yellowing is normal. You need to take a 20L bucket fill it 1/2 full of water.
Then strip this plant to the tip.

Strip everything off the plant 1/3 of the way up the plant from the bottom. No Leaves or small shoots left at all.
Along with the leaves remove any small branches with or without buds that will not grow up into the canopy to the light.
They are suckers. This is for air flow close to the ground. Creating a No Mould welcome Zone.

The Next 1/3 of the way up.
Remove all buds you find on the sides of every branch ( STOP 3" from the top of the plant) just bellow the canopy.

This is hard I know.
Look at your main stalks. They will have small shoots coming off them with little buds on them way bellow the canopy.
Remove these small shoots as they are just suckers, using plant energy the plant could be putting into top cola bud production.

The top 3" = the bud zone. Stand looking down from above at the plant. Now it's time to remove any fan leaves blocking the sun from hitting your buds.
Go around and around your plant removing leaves one at a time until the sun is able to hit and ripen any of your top cola buds.

Save all the green matter in the bucket of water. Add a good hand full of compost and a hand full scoop of nice black garden soil or Leaf mould if you can find some. Put a lid on it and set it in the sun. Give it a mix once in a while. The Natural microbes will feed on the green matter and pretty soon it will be a nice dark green bucket of goodness for next years crops. This makes great real organic living soil fertilizer for next year. Water about 50 -1.
50 Water 1 Green juice. Add all your pot plant wast material any time.

Nick Mentioned Water. Could be an issue if it'd to wet or dry.
Make sure you let her dry out well between waters.
This will help you.
I DO value your input (thank you πŸ™ ) and I appreciate that you are experienced and successful.

I won't do that hard prune though, mainly because of them being flat on the fence, therefore receiving more or less even sunlight.

As I say: thanks, though πŸ‘

Top Bottom