2nd Grow! Star Killers! Questions inside

• Thread starter AsheyBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beazy

Beazy

Hard to tell from the pics but the stalk isn’t even as thick as a #2 pencil and branches are way less than that. I flower this girl at about 6-8 inches n she’ll end up 3 ft tall.

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Some nice photos and bud sizes :)

Very sweet smelling

Clone smells like her mom did. Sweet candy, almost Berry like! Lots of Trics, nice structure

Middle girl, or my prized one and most likely biggest yielder, has fresh apple scent almost, with a sweet after scent. Buds are nice, getting purple hints here and there. Lots of trics again, very sticky.

Smallest of the litter and far right, has so many hairs and a completely different bud structure. This one has a more earthy scent. Still has a sweet note to it, but it kinda smells like coffee sometimes. The buds are dense and fat. Kinda wish this one woulda taken off more, but the buds are still slightly larger.

Water feed, last dose of Big Bud, another dose of bud candy and Molasses to activate whatever is in the soil if anything.

Next nutrient feed it’ll be lowered to its regular amount. Then water molasses, then nutrient at 3/4. Water molasses, nutrient at half. Then just two water feed in a row, making the last two feeds have no nutrient. Should be relatively about the right time for harvest. 55-60 days, could finish early or later. Will keep on eye on trics

IMG 3254
IMG 3255
IMG 3256
IMG 3257
IMG 3258
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

One more pic post of them together ❤️🥰🥰 very excited for the next grow!
Will separate a few grams of each to try after a few weeks and keep the bags sealed for a few Months

IMG 3361
IMG 3360
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

I’m seeing light spots of amber on all of them now, so this will be the last week most likely. Will do straight water feeds from this point and final water feed I’ll use additional water to try and help flush it all out. Give it a few days after last water and chop it down :) assuming around the 27-30th I’ll chop :) will be around 8 and half, 9 weeks at that point and should have a good amount of amber

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

These are pics of the buds just below the top large buds! Seeing amber trics on all three :) flushed and extra 4 litres through each plant today, and one more flush in two days, then a day in the light, then chop :)

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Starting to get amber trics on the buds below the top buds. So another couple days, then I’ll cut! I’ll consider going till Saturday or Sunday, going to let them dry out water wise though. Gave them a flush today, so they’re saturated. Probably won’t need water till Saturday anyway, so I’ll check and see if it’s chop worthy then

IMG 3431
IMG 3430
IMG 3429
Top Bottom