Trouble in paradise: Planet of the Grapes clone showing deficiencies

• Thread starter sp838
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sunasun

Sunasun

That's a good question – I'll check the soil ph. If I remember correctly I added about two tablespoons to the 1 gallon pot... I forgot to add it to the soil so I sprinkled it on top and watered it in.
There it is, you used double what you should've. I use a quarter cup for 5 gallons which is close to 1tbs per gallon. And this is only if I'm making my own soil. Most premixed soils already have dolomite lime to help the soil to self regulate pH.

sp838

sp838

She'll be due for a transplant soon, I'll refrain from adding any more when I bump her up to a 5 gallon. The funny thing is though, despite the discoloration and a couple weird looking leaves, she's growing really well and responded to the LST, she has so many new tops!

Thanks again! I'll still check the soil to make sure that's it, and will do the TMV test just to rule that out.

J

juliando

Not sure about any disease stuff - but in terms of feeding...once I'm sure my clones are gonna make it (couple weeks, starting to perk up) I start feeding worm casting/fish emulsion every other watering. Seems to have worked well, once they're adding new growth I'll bump it up to fox farms veg. Fertilizer every other watering.

I've always erred on the over-feed side only over fertilized once on any my plants. But it bounced back fine after flushing out the pot once or twice.

T

tkapp

I know this is old but that pattern is from the Chemdog D in it. Chemdog D and it's crosses are known to produce the pattern. Looked like you had a lil something else going on but alot of the discoloration was due to genetics.

Top Bottom