30 years since i was able to grow some weeds. i am now the proud parent of some beautiful girls.... : )( :

• Thread starter JaBy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JaBy

JaBy

20240627 040050

JaBy

JaBy

believe it or not, my phone cam, tablet cam, some flashlights and overhead lightng. still trying to get more detail so i took my tablet and the strongest set of eyeglasses. held the eye glasses over the camera lens..... 🙃
i completely forgot.... i also used the grow chamber lights in many of the pics.

JaBy

JaBy

believe it or not, my phone cam, tablet cam, some flashlights and overhead lightng. still trying to get more detail so i took my tablet and the strongest set of eyeglasses. held the eye glasses over the camera lens..... 🙃
this picture was one i used the eyglasses for. hadn't uploaded it as i felt the white glare at the bottom left tarnished the picture but seeing it again i find it doesn't harm the pic details. in fact even when zoomed in it still retains good detail. the glare was from the phones flash reflecting off the eyeglasses.
20240613 115143

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

Beautiful! Your buds look ready to catch bugs with huge sparkly trichs like that, by that I mean the carnivorous plant that has super sticky globs to capture bugs hahaha.
This guy! Whenever I see beautiful trichs on buds I always think of this plant.

Top Bottom