Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I don’t see why not? I mean fuck it, won’t know unless you do it. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That’s downright an inside jungle you’ve got bro! I can only imagine the smile you have everytime you walk in there! Great stuff
It’s enjoyable to say the least. Thanks man!

Eledin

Eledin

Doing some reorganizing, spreading these ladies out a bit,
You proably already mentioned it but there's so many messages Id figure Id ask. What lights are you using? Im wondering how much W in LED I need to keep my grow space as packed as yours. I only have 4 plants in 5 gallons in a 3x3 feet tent, I think I could get at least 1 or 2 more but Im afraid there's gonna be too many leaves on the top. I have side lights but I only use them in late flower because otherwise the lower branches grow towards them. Previously to using led I was using 2x300W or 2x 600 HPS so I wasnt really worried about lack of light
EDIT: Forgot sorry Im using 2 130W led panels, full spectrum IR and UV.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You proably already mentioned it but there's so many messages Id figure Id ask. What lights are you using? Im wondering how much W in LED I need to keep my grow space as packed as yours. I only have 4 plants in 5 gallons in a 3x3 feet tent, I think I could get at least 1 or 2 more but Im afraid there's gonna be too many leaves on the top. I have side lights but I only use them in late flower because otherwise the lower branches grow towards them. Previously to using led I was using 2x300W or 2x 600 HPS so I wasnt really worried about lack of light
EDIT: Forgot sorry Im using 2 130W led panels, full spectrum IR and UV.
Ok, I use viparspectra “p” series the last 2ish years. In the room with the shelves, I have 2/2000 watt, 2 1500 watt, in my other room and tent 2 1000 watt and 2 600 watt. I also have 2 ts series mars lights at 1000 watts, so live draw from the wall, 1200 watts. I have it split between different circuits in my home for safety. I like the smaller lights because of my space limitations, I grow multiple strains all the time, so depending on plant size and grouping, I like to have the versatility moving them whenever and wherever. But be careful, you might have some people around here calling you stupid all the time, i apparently don’t know what I’m doing according to some folks. But I digress, I’ll be laughing all the way to the bank in about a month. For a 3x3 you should be fine with 3000 watts. Or a 300watt live draw equivalent. If my way of explaining makes sense.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'm

Do you ever de leaf you whole plant 1-2 weeks before harvest ? I read on a site this morning and it said it would put all energy towards flowering if you do . But I'm not so sure about this information!
I have taken all of the bigger fan leaves before to open up nodes, maybe a little more than most sometimes. it makes sense on its face, I would just have to look up some stuff on it. I actually let my plants cannabalize themselves the last 2 weeks. I may try something different this time though.

Eledin

Eledin

Ok, I use viparspectra “p” series the last 2ish years. In the room with the shelves, I have 2/2000 watt, 2 1500 watt, in my other room and tent 2 1000 watt and 2 600 watt. I also have 2 ts series mars lights at 1000 watts, so live draw from the wall, 1200 watts. I have it split between different circuits in my home for safety. I like the smaller lights because of my space limitations, I grow multiple strains all the time, so depending on plant size and grouping, I like to have the versatility moving them whenever and wherever. But be careful, you might have some people around here calling you stupid all the time, i apparently don’t know what I’m doing according to some folks. But I digress, I’ll be laughing all the way to the bank in about a month. For a 3x3 you should be fine with 3000 watts. Or a 300watt live draw equivalent. If my way of explaining makes sense.
Yes, thansk a lot I understand what you mean. So I have 260W now plus a bulb that I was using previously, LED aswell, that I will use to fill the gap on the top, which makes a total of 335W. But the bulb I dont know if I should count the 75W cause the way bulbs are designed almost half the leds are looking towards the reflector, and losing micromols in the process before reaching the plant. Anyway, I have a 35W margin, I think I might try to put 2 more then the next run and hope I dont end up with chaos because it only has one door and I cant use the scrog net 😅

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yes, thansk a lot I understand what you mean. So I have 260W now plus a bulb that I was using previously, LED aswell, that I will use to fill the gap on the top, which makes a total of 335W. But the bulb I dont know if I should count the 75W cause the way bulbs are designed almost half the leds are looking towards the reflector, and losing micromols in the process before reaching the plant. Anyway, I have a 35W margin, I think I might try to put 2 more then the next run and hope I dont end up with chaos because it only has one door and I cant use the scrog net 😅
You can make it work, I promise. Your not trying to put an absurd amount in that tent, I have successfully grown 6 5 gallon pot plants in a 4x2 with ease. You should be fine, it’s always better to have more than less. You can maximize your output that way, or just dial it all back if things get weird.

Eledin

Eledin

Ive been ridiculized here too before, one time I was right the other time I wasnt quite right but that still doesnt make it okay to treat people like idiots who know nothing. Anyway, I think that the people that has done that to me in specific has realized that there are better ways to argue about things, with respect, and I hope the people that did that to you if they are not the same have reconsidered their approach aswell. Telling you youre wrong and arguing respectfully is one thing, telling you youre wrong while making fun of you with a superiority complex is not a very good way to change people's minds.

Top Bottom